Third Grow, using stuff learned here

I am starting my third grow. I dropped 3 F@#%ing Incredible seeds March 10th. They opened on the 13th and were put into Urgo seed starters.

Soil to be used; Roots organics 707
Fabric Grow pots 5 gallon
Lighting; 2 HLG 260 XL
Water; Fresh Spring
Nutes; Technaflora
Fans; 2
Exhaust fan filtered

Going to do a 6 week veg and then flower,
Planning to top and scrog with LST.

Would like input from @MrPeat, @KeystoneCops @Cannabian and any others that would like to join in

8 Likes

Looks like a good start! You may have to adjust your 6 weeks veg for the plants to show sex but otherwise looking good. Go easy on any nutes as soil should cover you for a good while.

2 Likes

Following now…thanks for the tag. Those HLG lights will make your plants go insane if you don’t stay on top of them. I may do a 6 to 8 week Veg on this grow myself. I had a long diacussion with @dbrn32 and he mentioned to do like the 6 to 8 week Veg. :+1:

I don’t know about doing all that training. Between those options, I would go the Scrog route personally. On my last grow cycle I did do Fim and this caused my plants some issues. Meaning the weight of all my flowers started to cause my branches to tear apart even though they was supported. Why I ended up pulling them all early.

But I like the direction you are heading. :+1:

If I would have done Scrog, I wouldn’t have no issues. What seeds did you drop?

1 Like

How big is your grow space? Filling a scrog in 6 weeks with 3 plants may not be ideal.

2 Likes

Fu#$ing Incredible From MJ Seeds

Seedlings in a 2x4 tent and building a 5x8 room with a seperation of 5x5 for flower and 5x3 for veg. I am waiting to go eventually to a perpetual grow

1 Like

@NavRet I love the ambitious plan…:+1:

2 Likes

If you want a full 5x5 I would consider adjusting your plan. Maybe go with a couple more plants or running a little longer veg. Up to you really though.

1 Like

I am going to start a couple more plants when these go into veg. I grow more for my and want to have different stages and different strains. Plan to harvest every two months

I tried doing that but I couldn’t time it down to the tee. I really need to look at each strain to categorize by the so called flower times. This would make it a little easier to do what you are wanting to do.

1 Like

I am thinking about 2 weeks to a month for seedlings, 6 to 8 weeks for veg, 8 to 10 weeks for a good flowering time depending on the strains. Starting with two or 3 plants, when they are starting veg start the second set. I haven’t nailed it down yet but when the first set is vegging for 4 weeks start the second set.

I would try to do strains that have similar Flowering times aka say 3 strains and each one says 60 to 70 days flower time. Of course we know those times listed is in perfect conditions but it should make the grow cycles pretty close. All theoretical of course.

1 Like

I’m gonna tag along as well, if you don’t mind :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @NavRet

Nothing to add right now. I’ll be following though!

2 Likes

I thought since it is a slow day I would show THE progress of the young ladies

1 Like

@NavRet Looking like you’re off to a good start, Excited to be here for the progress :grin:

1 Like

I hate this part of the grow. Seedling stage may be the beginning but it is slow and least needing of parental help unlike any other child, but we wait and watch and wait and watch. At least we have had some rain here so I can replenish the water supply. Thinking about getting a rain barrel and using rain water with the spring water that I use.

1 Like

Growing has taught me more patience than anything I have ever known

1 Like

Day 12 from drop for the two showing green and day four for the one breaking earth

1 Like

Looks too wet, have to be careful not to over water when that small

1 Like