These look awful

Thank you for the encouragement and support @daddydays and @Caosred!

1 Like

Just catching up on the thread , they looking way better my friend. Good luck

1 Like

I am on my first grow but the White Widow plants were consistently a week or more behind the Gold Leaf plants. They are also much smaller, in my case.

I don’t know if these are typical results but it is what I have experienced in this first grow.

1 Like

That’s been my experience so far @merlin44

Thank you @Mrcrabs

1 Like

What i just harvest yesterday one :point_up: plant :seedling:

6 Likes

@caosred That’s awesome!! What Strain?

1 Like

Awesome harvest my friend.

1 Like

This is my first time growing and I also thought my Big Bud Autos were really small but I am at 38 days today and they are growing like crazy lol, I definitely over watered them at first so now i just water them every three days and try not to mess with them every day, it’s so hard to stay away but you really just need to let them grow, i didn’t start using nutrients until week 2 or 3 but now I am using almost full strength for far big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom and they are taking off and drinking an insane amount of water lol. Good luck with your grow, I think your plants look fine just don’t mess with them to much and one day they with just grow nuts lol

1 Like

@daddydays how are your seeds coming??

soaked them on friday, then saturday morning i tried the wet paper towel trick and put them in a damp paper towel and in small plastic bags and then put them on my cable box. today i opened the bag and saw all the tap roots so i put them in seeding soil in a humidity dome under 3 cfl lights. only time will tell

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd how your girls coming along?

Don’t know mate gave it to me just bag seed

They are coming along @daddydays. I was gone for about 3 days and came home today. They are getting bigger, slowly but surely. I just ordered the gold leaf, silver haze, and crystal mix pack last night. Anxious to give them a try!

Not bad @Caosred for a bag seed!!

@daddydays @Caosred. This pic was taken today at 6:15pm! They are getting bigger slowly!

2 Likes

Definitely doing better mate

1 Like

@Caosred they’ve been vegging for over a month on 18/6. These are obviously slow growers. I know they will only be 2-3 ft tall when matured. Btw, I just ordered from ILGM, super silver haze, Bergman’s gold leaf and Crystal. All fem. ordered on Saturday. Any luck with any of those strains?

1 Like

Very nice, I’m waiting for mine to pop out of the soil, had a little over watering issue.

Yeah I read @daddydays… I hope they work out!

1 Like