These look awful

1 Like

Definatly nitrogen toxicity. ā€¦never use pre mix soil / fertilizer. ā€¦

Thanks for the info @Caosred. I think one is starting to come out of it but the other two still look bad. Iā€™ll give them more time. Iā€™m thinking about starting a couple more seeds and see if they do better then decide if I keep the other two spaz ones.

1 Like

Well @Dr.greenthumb83 , they popped up out of the soil looking like that. I had them in miracle grow seed starter but have since transplanted into ffof. They seem to be doing better at least 1 of the 3 are

Will do @Nug-bug!

1 Like

i havenā€™t used rapid start but as for the bigger light you can let them veg for as long you would like them to. i have only grown outside so i use the suns rays to help me but this fall i am growing inside.i would let them veg for 1 month ( after you see the second node ) them switch the light cycle, just my thoughts. hope this helps

@daddydays you ever grow White Widow Fem. not auto. Any ideas about them

i have not, but i have some nice blueberry, strawberry kush and pineapple haze im doing in a few weeks

Letā€™s keep in touch and let me know how it goes @daddydays. Iā€™ll do the same

sure thingā€¦:+1:

Here is my plants @daddydays a week and a half after transplanting into fox farm ocean forest. I canā€™t believe it.

5 Likes

Told you buddy juat give em time there looking good :blush:

1 Like

nice work my friend, looking good :+1:. i just put my seeds in water today and going to put them in fox farm warrior seeding soil tomorrow.

1 Like

@daddydays @Caosred I was worried there for a minute because it is over a month and the are still small. But, every time I go in to check on them after they wake up from 18/6, they look bigger. I just started giving them half strength grow. Hope that gets them going even better. Iā€™m doing it every other water so I donā€™t f@&$ them up. I just moved them under my big light on Tuesday this week. 600w led. Have 2. Had both going but thought the girls were getting to much light ( but wasnā€™t showing any sign of to much light) so I shut one off. This is my first grow so I donā€™t really know what to expect. I donā€™t know if I asked but have any of you had experience with White Widow, and are they usually slow growing or was it totally what I was doing wrong??

2 Likes

i dont know much about ww, i am a novice grower myself, only tried my luck on the outdoor grow. you can always go into the seed shop and search ww and read the description and it should tell you a little about the strain :+1:

Maybe I can start another thread and see. I have the info on it and it says veg 3wks and flower 9. They have been vegging for about a month now and they are small compared to pics Iā€™ve seen of other white widow this age. Wouldnā€™t hurt I guess

you can veg for as long as you want, thats the beauty of the indoor grow. keep it in veg for a few more weeks and see how much bigger they get, i bet there will be a difference

Iā€™m gonna go another 4 weeks. A friend of mine is giving me a clone of smurf this week and will be ready for flower stage soon. But. Iā€™ll veg the ww as long as I have to. At least until they have some bulk.

1 Like

agreedā€¦:+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what i grow man and your doing just fine

1 Like