The Poseidon Project

Purple haze sixty days old
Super skunk :skunk: month old autoflower
White widow seven days old autoflower

1 Like

@Poseidon Howe’s those seeds coming along any pop yet

1 Like

So far, nothing has popped. Only been a few days though

Zkittlez Autoflower seeds ordered today :+1:t2: I like to grow a couple of auto’s between photo grows.

I have two White Widows that germinated so I am gonna get them started in air pots.

Round two of photo seeds starting

1 Like

Congratulations, I was starting wonder what happened.

1 Like

These beans are like three years old. I didn’t know if they were too old but they shot up real quick.

I have three photo’s in the germination station as well and they are not doing anything. Gonna wait a couple more days then toss them if they don’t sprout/request new seeds.

What’s new with you?

Finishing up 2 NL autos, and have 2 Skywalker OG photos at 6 weeks of flower. I switched over to Jack’s 321 nutrients and I am loving it.

1 Like

Sweet! I have ILGM points to use and thought about getting the “Dreamy” mixpack. It has Skywalker in it. Is it good??

I’m at six weeks in flower and they look spectacular. Frosting up like crazy. Here’s a pic at 5 weeks.

5 Likes

Very nice :+1:t2:

1 Like

Zkittlez Auto seeds came in today :+1:t2:

Think I will drop two beans and a Super Skunk. That will make a solid 5 plant run.

1 Like

Baby

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of people express interest in the zkiittlez. I’ll be interested in seeing how they do for you.

2 Likes

Soft nute schedule running now…

Zkittlez has not popped yet …

2 Likes

WWA doing good. California Lightworks Solar Xtreme 250

1 Like

2 Likes

She is coming along nice :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ordered some Sour D and Jack Herer Auto’s :+1:t2:

I try to take advantage of the sales

1 Like