The Poseidon Project

1 Like

VPD readings

1 Like

Visible has wild spikes. I think these Mendel sensors would be better with a Quantum Meter to measure PPF :shushing_face:

Nice start so far :+1:t2:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Getting towards transition…

3 Likes

New ILGM Autoflower Seeds on their website !!!

Banana Kush Autoflower will be purchased for sure. Bruce Banner Autoflower May be included :wink:

1 Like

Raised lights. She needs water.

1 Like

Day 27

1 Like

Gonna try to sprout another Zkittlez… zero luck so far.

Also have Sour Diesel and Jack Herer running. Gonna get my stash built up before my photo grows this Winter.

1 Like

WWA is about finished with her stretch

Second WWA

1 Like

Far red/Photo red lights cut inline.

WW 1 is about 40”. Stretch is done for the most part.

1 Like

Couple more Auto’s…

Zkittlez

Jack Herer

White Widow

1 Like

White Widow is a little over 54” tall :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sativa genes the last 5-6 WWA have been heavy

1 Like

Day 40

Flowering and almost 6 foot tall :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

White Widow

Zkittlez

Jack Herer

Sour D

1 Like

New light for the 4x4 zone (Charlie) - Chilled Logic version 2. They have far red diodes mixed into the puck similar to an rspec Sammy board.

I am loyal to RapidLED. I have been using them for Aquatic lighting as well as Horticulture (indoor produce and MJ). They have great products and the people are awesome to work with :+1:t2: More growers should check them out. If you have Marine aquariums, definitely check ‘em out. Your soft corals will love you :tropical_fish:.

Off to build the light. Glad I don’t have to drill/tap sinks this time :+1:t2:

2 Likes

White Widow

White Widow 2

Zkittlez

Jack Herer

Sour D

This is my final 2020 grow. I am running Photo’s mostly in 2021. Have a crap load of seeds to plant (Photo flower and Auto flower)

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve ordered several times when ILGM was running 10+10 . I need to figure out what I’m going to grow next :thinking:

1 Like

Dude, every sale I purchased…

I am sitting on hundreds of seeds and it’s just little ole me smoking this. My wife hates it…

I need some smoking buddies :confused:

3 Likes