The ongoing grow

Would you be northern like along I80?

3 Likes

I was on line tonight and was checking out recreational dispensaries. Looks like ZenLeaf in Charleston would be the closest. Thanks, I forgot that Illinois had went recreational.

5 Likes

Can you buy seed anywhere at a store?
If so, how does one find them online?

I was just talking this with @Amazon66. Id recommend u guys try ILGM for a sunset sherb. I only popped a seed of it from Phenofinders but definitely the weakest least smelling potent plant last grow.

I should give them another go before condemning tho :laughing:

6 Likes

Try Harliqueen. Real 2:1 CBD:THC ratios, with over 7% THC so over 12-14% CBD. Pretty good smoke. Nice cherry/vanilla/candy flavors. Think its a Subcool strain.

Sorry just reread… dispensaries purp dispensaries :man_facepalming:t5:

Also that Cake looks FANTASTIC @Covertgrower and the big Malawi still getting bigger :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m growing now. Hoping I have a better seed/pheno cuz I already have my weak link in the Blue Dream going right now haha

4 Likes

Is it ILGM as well? @Gremmall has one going that just wont die man…

He had a clone make it thru power outages and hurricanes that forced it to flower.

Heat waves.

A second hurricane and power outage…

Humidity off the charts.

And Grem being Grem.

8 Likes

Yeah, mine is ILGM version

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to order some of the ILGM CBD strains. Just wanting to be able to try out some flower with higher levels of CBD👍

6 Likes

Charleston is quite a bit further south from me. But if it looks alright online, would probably be fine to stop.

3 Likes

Taxes in Illinois are pretty high but at least you won’t be purchasing in Chicago. The taxes make it ridiculous to buy anything from a dispensary in the Chi

3 Likes

You can remove dispensary lol. The prices to buy anything in Chicago are ridiculous.

5 Likes

Zen leaf looks like they have a nice selection. Way better than the Rise 3c one at the end of the block.

4 Likes

Im not far from Charleston, ive been to Effingham and theres a dispensary there. Never been in though

3 Likes

Help! I feel like time is warping with SLH.
This is my 4th harvest, and they seem to grow faster each time. This is 7 weeks flower, the slowest, there were 3 buckets a week ago (2 sacrificial plants for testing). This one I used chicken wire at week 2 flowering to spread the canopy. Late and messy. With small 5 gallon buckets, I can only expect so much yield. my wife and I have been diligently testing. We have never run SLH to 10 weeks as it seems to ripen faster than bulking up. No amber triches. I have seen forums that frown on brown for sativas. I think its personal, much like picking grapes for dry or sweet wine, grapes or raisins?. We are more into high quality high than monster yield, but I do like yields. My question is when is this ready? I’m guessing 1 more week.

Looks like 4 zips from here. Maybe we should not be smoking SLH while growing it? Thanks, peace

5 Likes

Breeders will often give a number of weeks as a guideline. Sativa’s especially will flower longer than in indica, and may or may not show any amber for a very long time.
The best suggestion is allow 95% of the pistils to turn brown, then check trichomes with a microscope or jewelers loupe. I can still see a lot of white pistils there, so you have a few more weeks to go. @newVesuvius

6 Likes

Looking at pictures I’d guess 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

Thanks all, I need more patience.

3 Likes

Just saw this somehow for the first time.

I need to rebuild my online store, but I buy in bulk and have ILGM permission to sell to ILGM members. I know it has been months, but I have over 400 lbs. or perlite and a pallet of Pro-Mix if you oe anyone needs it in the future.

My network got hacked 3 years ago and I just got the DAT file this past year, just haven’t gorrwn anything rebuilt yet. We sell mainly bilk items and spcialty items for growing. We have minerals for making nutrients, and Natural farming inputs and tools. If you reply; I might get motivated to buils a new store.

2 Likes

That is the hardest part at this point in the grow. Trust me. If you wait you will be rewarded. They still have lots of weight to gain.

5 Likes