The ongoing grow

I know this is random, and off topic, but if anyone has interest in the unknown, the government released “some” files.
I take what I read with a grain of salt. I’ve poked through a few files, and some of it is really old, barely legible, and the stuff at the bottom is the most recent.
I’m posting this for anyone interested.

12 Likes

@Bulldognuts lemon potion from barney and stress killer from rqs are good cbd to thc plants that are autos I grew them.

If you want a photo though a favourite I grew would be Dutch treat from crop king.

3 Likes

One of mine started out with little red stripes on the leaves. Now there are so many trichs on it i can’t tell what color it is. But I’ve got another lady with AWESOME purple leaves coming in

4 Likes

Thanks again, I fed her a gallon of water yesterday, and replaced nutes this morning. I hope you don’t mind if I post more pics for inspection. The girl is growing rapidly. My wife and I are waxing high about yield v potency and I’m having a rough time defending yield, to a point. This while burning the 6 week test bud. The problem is our jaded minds that come from successful ILGM strains. PH, DP( reg & fem), SSH, SLA, all top notch stuff. Not one problem. I’m waiting to grow LAC, our first indica, after this for my son. We have been updating systems and things keep getting better and faster. ILGM has been a great source of info, from beginners, on up, and a rapid way to get to expert levels. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Happy growing @newVesuvius!!
Feel free to make a journal. We would love to follow along and help along the way if needed.

5 Likes

Been a while now. Tents looking awesome man. How have u been @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Been doing well. Just working and living. @Mark0427 recently working my grow space.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to wonder…does a grow space in general ever get done to where you just need to maintain what you have and can quit needing more gear? :rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

That is about where I am now but it took three years and a butt load of $$$. LOL

11 Likes

Sounds about right! Sad part for me is I’m only at the end of year 1. :thinking::upside_down_face: :+1::v:

7 Likes

That is not sad, you are at the beginning of an exciting and fun journey. Watching the plants grow is all fun and games but the real fun for me was figuring out everything (well, that and producing my own stash LOL).

I am excited for you!

9 Likes

And that’s just grow room equipment haha then you get down rabbit holes of extractions ! There’s another 2 grand easily in new toys :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

We all started somewhere, but I assure you grow space modification never ends.
Expansion of lighting will be next to cover new space.

10 Likes

Flower tent update… Trainwreck and Super Lemon Haze have been added, one week in for flowering for them. I’ll be adding a few more, but have to clone first.
As you can see, all are stacking nicely and for as much cold temps I’ve been facing in an ingested garage, I think I’m doing alright.
Trainwreck

Super Lemon Haze

All 3 Malawi

Group shot of everyone SLH behind in the corner not seen. MW front right.

Dehumidifier part came in, and no more rainforest…
Forgot to dim the lights at first, group shot yellowed out. See individual pictures for more accurate colors.

23 Likes

Yep your doing very well.
I’ve got a train wreck on the go too.
Not as beautiful as yours.
Cheers

3 Likes

That Malawi look sweet! Awesome job as usual!:+1:t2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @Blackmoon @spyonyou just keeping them green. Just like you guys! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You have a beautiful looking garden going! Love your Malawi plants! How old you think you will be when they are done?

5 Likes

I plead the 5th. However I have heard some jokes that my kids will graduate before they finish… :rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Might be done early 2022 :rofl::joy:

7 Likes