The JOINT grow of Sour Diesel

Looking good! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice work Sheriff @Gremmall ! :star_struck:

I see you trying to catch up to @GreenJewels:wink:

5 Likes

Looking fantastic @Gremmall
I think sheriff is all caught up and going for the pass now. I cleaned and rearranged the tent, including lights. Time to keep an eye on trichs now

Sour D

Sweet zombie

Thankfully my Bubbas Gift is still nice and green. I’m not leaving town until she’s done :grin:

Now it’s @abouttime turn :wink:
:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Your plants are looking better now you’re home and attending to them. You can blame all those lobsters you ate last week hahaha

4 Likes

Dang those lobsters were good. I ate 4 in 2 days
:grin::partying_face::lobster::beers:

5 Likes

great job both green and grem.

2 Likes

Dang that tent’s looking real good :star_struck:
Getting some nice frost on all of em too, that’s going to be one sweet harvest :partying_face: :rocket:

3 Likes

I grew about 3 of them. All 3 had the same starbursty smell. Just diff flavors hehe. Some serious dope smoke

2 Likes

Haha! You are kicking it even when your not around em!!
Everyone looks gorgeous. Can almost smell it thru the pics. And the frost on em is amazing!
My outdoor girls are still getting pampered so they can get a little more weight. If it rains or it’s damp overnight I bring em in. Have a dehumidifier on at 60% and ac on at 63 for drying my just harvested Stracciatella, so with a little fan they’re good overnites and I put a QB on em if it’s rainy during the day.
The SD.

Temps have fallin into the 50’-60’ right now, but Im gonna get her and the Vader clone to finish outdoors as much as possible.
The Vader Clone. Another 2 to 3 weeks with this girl. Same as her indoor Mom. 10 weeks or so…
And my just harvested Starcciatella herm seed.

Robert Plant says it all in the Led Zep ouc in the background!
It’s Harvest Time Y’all!!

7 Likes

Dang jewels. You fell to third place pretty quickly lol

3 Likes

Beautiful girls @abouttime they are definitely putting on the weight.isee you have to help keep them from tipping.
@Gremmall just got knocked back too :laughing::v::green_heart:

Sour Diesel

Sweet Zombie was chopped. The dehumidifier in the closet is keeping the rh 60-64% the temp stays around 65. She’s is stinking the house up nicely

Have a wonderfully day :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Wonderful update Madame Jewels! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

As she’s passing @Gremmall in the Sour D grow off, I asked her what she thought of the Sheriff’s effort:

And I asked @Gremmall what he thought about his plants…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stay glued to the edge of your seat, it’s not over yet!

4 Likes

Congrats on the chop jewels! That zombie is gonna be perfectly timed to burn some on Halloween. I guess I’ll have to microwave mine fir the 31st lol

You crazy kap :rofl:

4 Likes

Boom. Back in third :+1::grin:

7 Likes

And what a nice “third” it is… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Congrats on the chop! @GreenJewels!!
I think you and @Gremmall have 1st locked down with those gardens!
I chopped my SD this morning. The temps are turning to shit this weekend round here, and there’s enough Amber to make itinteresting.
Still have a Vader I’m gonna have to find a spot in a tent, for another 2 weeks.
Happy Thursday!

3 Likes

You hear that jewels? Abouttime done threw the towel in to me. You should prob do the same. No one would fault you if you do lol

5 Likes

Don’t do it @GreenJewels !!!

5 Likes

Amazing how words are taken out of context at times…lol…thought I said BOTH of yas!!!
Mine didn’t get too big, but she has some nice weight to her buds.

Besides I got 9 autos that are all into flower now, so I got my hands full!!

Happy Friday!!

7 Likes

I’m excited for next weekend. Both sour diesel and sweet zombie are gonna be close by then. I’m getting ready to harvest an amnesia blueberry clone this morning. I am on dire need of the space in the flower tent lol.

Here is sour diesel :point_down:

She is gonna give me a nice amount :+1::grin:

Sweet diesel :point_down:

She smells sweet indeed!!

Here’s a shot of the three plants a little behind sweet z and sour d. Well, except for the am-blueberry coming down today. She is far left in this pic. A big mystery tester from clone from @ThcinKC is in front of tbe flower tent. The a lucky charms clone is sitting in front of the veg tent on tbe right. She’s gonna be a MONSTER…

I may as well go get better pics of those 3 too lol…BRB :rofl:

Thcinkc clone

Lucky charms clone

Amnesia blueberry I’m gonna harvest today or tomorrow :point_down: She was in a 2 gallon bag, not a 5. She ended up good size with the same veg time as the others.

And the up and comers in the veg tent. It’s pretty crowded in here lol

Back left is another tchinkc clone. That plant was fire :fire: so when I flip that one, I’ll take 3 more clones. Back right is a ww clone from seeds I win in @CoyoteCody ig giveaway :grin:.
Bottom row left to right are sweet zombie clones. 3 of them. I have one sour d clone bottom row far right. I’m gonna clone it a few times once I have room lol

Thats what the Sheriff has been up to. Everyone have a great Sunday :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes