The JOINT grow of Sour Diesel

happy cake day sis… @GreenJewels …hope you have a lit day… :partying_face:

i know i should not be laughing…but dammit :joy: :rofl:…you got me rolling… :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

It made me laugh after I saw he was gonna be OK. That’s the one bird I would have sworn nothing would catch. He must have had a lady on his mind when it happened. That shit will make anyone slip ahaha

Happy Birthday Jewels!! I didn’t know we shared this special day!!

6 Likes

LoL… :joy:…you got me again … :rofl: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday :birthday:
Sorry about your chicken grems , glad she is just missing some ass.

My birthday cake :birthday:
:grin:

6 Likes

word crabs… keep that poisen out of ur body

1 Like

Thanks for the munchies at 9 am jewels lmao

Happy late Birthday :popcorn::cake:

3 Likes

Cheers friends

6 Likes

Happy Saturday folks, was sup @Gremmall and @GreenJewels. After some encouragement from the one they call The Sheriff, I’m throwin’ in my summer Sour Diesel hermie seed from an auto that I have running atm…But it hasn’t acted like an auto cuz it’s 4 months old so far…
(it’s a long story with lots of twists and turns).
She’s outside exclusively tho she wasn’t in the sunniest part of the yard most of the time. She was kinda in hiding in the trees.
But now she’s in the home stretch and should produce a bit. Super frosty and along with the Stracciatella is stinking up the property. So far the neighbors have been tight-lipped but they have to smell em!

Hope its worthy…

4 Likes

She looks great. She is a frosty one. I think my sour D isn’t as frosty as yours. Yours looks much better than mine. I had what I think was a sulfur deficiency then a potassium deficiency. I think she’s squared away now so hopefully mine will get more frost.

She was never as frosty as sweet zombie.

Sweet zombie started showing a potassium deficiency while I was gone last week. I gave her, Sour D and Night nurse a dose of potassium sulfate

Night Nurse

Have a great Sunday :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

great looking buds green, great job!

3 Likes

I’ll update tomorrow. I wasn’t alerted to these updates fir sone reason. Have a great Saturday too guys lol

2 Likes

Hey @Gremmall did ya get this tag?
My boy forgot about my girls while I was on vacation, probably punishment for not taking him too :rofl: He called me at 648 pm, right before lights out, 2.5 days after I left to tell me he forgot all about the girls. It was about lights out so they had to wait until the following evening He also moved my Bubba G off to the corner, so she really stretched. the day after he watered he says, they’re dry already. Haha, ya, they drink quick when ya let them get so dry they wilt When I got back I could definitely tell they got really dry, all the brown leaves told me so. I’m sure my microbe herd suffered but they’re all good. I told him no worries, they’re just finishing up. I was glad he remembered eventually. I think sweet zombie will get chopped next week

Sour D is right behind her but still a few weeks from ready

Here’s my Bubbas Gift after cleaning her up, raising the light up further and putting her back under it.

The sips all did fine, they can go longer with the reservoir
It’s a good thing the dogs bang their metal bowls around when hungry or he probably would have forgotten them too :laughing::v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Marvelous work @GreenJewels :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Hey @Gremmall , I hear you playing deaf… :man_facepalming:

You scared or what??? :smiling_imp:
Remind me again… What did you do to your chicken???

:scream:

6 Likes

YOu gonna have some serious work to do when they wrap it up, that’s a lot of Buds!
Bubba G will be fine, just Bigger! :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :partying_face:

3 Likes

great looking buds green!

3 Likes

All outta likes :+1: thanks @Mote @monkman

Here’s Bubba G prior to vaca.

After vacation

After cleaning her up

Your right, I’ll be trimming pfp, then move on to SZ then SD will be about done. Lots of trimming in my future.
:scissors: :v::green_heart:

@Gremmall doesn’t know what day it is…pothead :rofl:

7 Likes

:joy: :laughing: I think we all resemble that remark :grin:
Bubba G! is looking real nice :star_struck: Great job on the defo. Good thing you got all them slingshot yoyo gizmos. Very exciting when they’re at this stage :rocket:

6 Likes

What had happened was…

I got busy Saturday and had a lot of alerts. Then I didn’t look at any of them the next day and more piled on. I’m sure you all know that situation lol.

Your plants look great abouttimr and jewels! I’ll update soon lol

5 Likes

20211013_071618

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! It’s been a little while! Here’s what I’ve been up to :point_down:

Sour Diesel

Sweet zombie

Flower tent shots

Sour Diesel is top right and Sweet zombie is top left. I’m a couple weeks behind Jewels but these are racing each other to finish :grin:

And the veg tent…

At long last I have caught up. Have a great day everyone :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes