The grow part two

@Drsmeg

Just catching up on your thread bro and I was going to suggest rootbound as well! Glad @GetbackJoJo was able to help you out and that your girls are all good now!

1 Like

They are going to take off now that they have some room to stretch “their feet”!!

Yeah thank you so much guys really really helped cheer

Want any soil with your roots? Haha GJ dude, I know my choc haze is root bound to absolute shiz but I can’t let her take over a 5 x 5 on her own unfortunately :smile:

yeah they are going off there boobies now bro just sorted drainage issues ill post pics tomoz hahahaha.

2 Likes

ok guys so been busy with work omfg a pot smoker works and does stuff feint

but all I got too say they are almost in bloom been in flower for ten days and well all I can say is fwark cause this grow room isn’t big enough

2 Likes

like really chockas cheer and ty ilgm this grow has been gowing for about six months and finally can see the end in sight god I SO LOVE GROWING MJ CHEER

PS NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURE PLANTS

1 Like

YOU CAN SEE THE LITTLE HAIRS yeah baby.

But seriously thank you all :slight_smile:

you guys have helped me so much seriously and I have too say the customer service is also great :).

This is a backyard operation in a garage in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.2 meter grow box made of ply when the top temps about twelve Celsius.

But from what ive seen and am feeding three times a day/night in coco using feed to waste I cant believe the results.

Will post biggest bud in bud of month comp I have a feeling it could be goodly

oh and two og kush ilgm and one random (I have a feeling it is probs a big bud but its a sativa say 65 and indica about 35 just from shape of leaves and its an outdoor plant that grows too two meters.

Anyhoooooos once again tysm

1 Like