The grow part two

1 Like

Sorry guys ill get it right now

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

you can see the dreaded claw happening and some nut burn ?? this has only happened this week last four days .

1 Like

its not that bad and that plant in the back is a girl also and is in a big pot of soil…skank weed at the back.

My Pen was recllibrated yesterday and Is spot on.

My gut feeling is they are popping too be put into flower and are ready too not need nitrogen. If you check how much they have grown in the last three weeks its amazing.

I HAVE DONE NOTHING DIFF BUT THE PLANTS JUST STARTED DOING THIS ??

Don’t worry about the skanky one at the back its a late comer and now doing fine.

Do I flush guys or what ??

Its the precious kushys I’m worried about

Help me please guys batts dylanish eyelashes

Just curious as to what size pots you are using? I’m wondering if they aren’t also a little root bound?

get back you were right omfg check this chit out

4 Likes

you were spot on bro both of em have been repotted I get confused between litres and gallons and no one on here does feed too waste in coco. Ok repotting both kushes out of 14 litre pots after three weeks of feeding too thirty litre ones this was done last night. Both have had too feeds and have grown approx. two inches and gotten bushier in twenty four hours. I really didn’t expect that sort of root structure the poor girls must have suffered the last four days or so sob

1 Like

more happy snaps

1 Like

great shot of rootbound plant but fwark who would have thunk scratches noggin

1 Like

they are now happy campers cheer

1 Like

ty so much bro check out pics