The Case Of The Strawberry Orange Twins

ohh i sure hope so …ive got fems coming as soon as they are ready but i had to take a chance on the regs …ive seen what she looks like in bloom from the breeder and its a sight to behold! :slight_smile:

ty! i got my fingers crossed !, i think i need to fim again not 100% i nailed it the first try she still shootin up like a baby xmas tree

3 Likes

Looking stellar as always my friend! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

TYVM! :slight_smile: …im not sure if i will run soil indoors again i just love my hydro too much but its been a fun experience so far, im actually thinking of flipping them in the next week so i can toss em in one of 2 tents i have flowering plants already, trying to wrap everything up by end of july so i can move into a bigger place …i keep starting plants and realize im locked in for another 4 months or so

2 Likes

ill snap some pics of the strawberry orange twins and also get some pics of the platinum gorilla cookies and Khalifa kush later…that KK is a strange one indeed …it really hates the deep red

2 Likes

I won’t be using soil again after these plants are done. I’m very, very over the fungus gnats.

1 Like

i dont have fungus gnat issues so far …but yes i am over soil …i tried it and maybe outdoors yes but indoors ill stick to hydro, its just efficient, clean, grows faster…lol im headin back to my dexters laboratory closet :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok here is todays update on the strawberry orange twins …they have shoots everywhere …these girls are wild…about a week into flower after transition week

4 Likes

ohh and heres my flower tent with 4+ weeks to go …i dunno them leaves gettin crunchy lol, i did pull a light from the tent i think it was too much red, only top canvas leaves were effected none the lower which tells me light issues, i also blame my VPD, its hard to retain humidity with neg pressure all the time, i just prefer neg pressure because it sucks all the airbornwe crap out

4 Likes

All the girls r looking great man. Really hope u got a female shes looking good

1 Like

right on ty silva

:joy:
I feel you though. Your desert and mine are about the same. I only maintain 30-40% rh in my room because I have a 20 gallon fish tank in there, I think. It helps out a bit, along with the humidifier. My wife gets stressed out because the fish loses about a gallon of water a week to evaporation. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i have tried filling up a bucket of water to help with humidity and i know what you mean the levels drop almost as if a plant were drinking it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ooof people are not happy ILGM came in as the top seed bank for autos , the communities are in uproar :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

the stretch is upon me!! i think its bout time to netris :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@nodurxshn wonder how they rank categories? 2 are shown as ‘Best’ world wide shipping and ILGM & Rocket Seeds seem to be in basically the same style of category?

1 Like

lol here is the cover of that poll , a lot of people seem upset that ilgm and crop king even placed claiming its paid off, all i will say is ilgm deserves its place based on community alone, hands down best group of growers you will ever find online and i thank the admins for keeping the community sparkly :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nodurxshn :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: gas tanks :fuelpump: on E again lol.

1 Like

It is a sponsored article. I will say Crop King consistently does nothing to get me excited about even trying their seeds. At least ILGM has an outstanding community. I had ILGM genetics before I ever purchased any - but now that I have, I can say the germ and survival rates are leaps and bounds above small breeders. Idk about the autoflowering part - I’ve only run 2 of their autos, one I stunted myself and one I pollinated. Maybe I’ll run another one and not f**k with it. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

ok update pics
here is the twins in full blown flower mode

here is the Khalifa Kush and Platinum gorilla cookies, left to right

and here are the dirty girls …zombie dream and platinum gorilla cookies left to right

3 Likes

Outstanding as always brother! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like