The Case Of The Strawberry Orange Twins

ohh i sure hope so …ive got fems coming as soon as they are ready but i had to take a chance on the regs …ive seen what she looks like in bloom from the breeder and its a sight to behold! :slight_smile:

ty! i got my fingers crossed !, i think i need to fim again not 100% i nailed it the first try she still shootin up like a baby xmas tree

3 Likes

Looking stellar as always my friend! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

TYVM! :slight_smile: …im not sure if i will run soil indoors again i just love my hydro too much but its been a fun experience so far, im actually thinking of flipping them in the next week so i can toss em in one of 2 tents i have flowering plants already, trying to wrap everything up by end of july so i can move into a bigger place …i keep starting plants and realize im locked in for another 4 months or so

2 Likes

ill snap some pics of the strawberry orange twins and also get some pics of the platinum gorilla cookies and Khalifa kush later…that KK is a strange one indeed …it really hates the deep red

2 Likes

I won’t be using soil again after these plants are done. I’m very, very over the fungus gnats.

1 Like

i dont have fungus gnat issues so far …but yes i am over soil …i tried it and maybe outdoors yes but indoors ill stick to hydro, its just efficient, clean, grows faster…lol im headin back to my dexters laboratory closet :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok here is todays update on the strawberry orange twins …they have shoots everywhere …these girls are wild…about a week into flower after transition week

3 Likes

ohh and heres my flower tent with 4+ weeks to go …i dunno them leaves gettin crunchy lol, i did pull a light from the tent i think it was too much red, only top canvas leaves were effected none the lower which tells me light issues, i also blame my VPD, its hard to retain humidity with neg pressure all the time, i just prefer neg pressure because it sucks all the airbornwe crap out

3 Likes

All the girls r looking great man. Really hope u got a female shes looking good

1 Like

right on ty silva

:joy:
I feel you though. Your desert and mine are about the same. I only maintain 30-40% rh in my room because I have a 20 gallon fish tank in there, I think. It helps out a bit, along with the humidifier. My wife gets stressed out because the fish loses about a gallon of water a week to evaporation. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i have tried filling up a bucket of water to help with humidity and i know what you mean the levels drop almost as if a plant were drinking it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like