The Case Of The Strawberry Orange Twins

@Graysin has spoken!!!..zombie dream shall live!.. :stuck_out_tongue: i trust you and you have raised more these genetics than me at this point good lookin out we shall run it out and see what comes of dead lil zombie dream :slight_smile:

:rofl: I got a 50/50 chance. Let’s see how it plays out

1 Like

hey i have a few more of these zombie dream regs if you wanna drop a few see what happens

lol lets do it!

You know I’m game.

1 Like

haha heck yes!!!

Plants are looking great!

1 Like

thanks syndrix!

1 Like

hey @SilvaBack203 heres some pics from inside the res

no ice water bottles just stays at 73 w/85/89 ambient
i have an underwatere high speed camera next grow i think im gonna drop it in the res and do a high speed root expansion vid

3 Likes

moved the lil ones next to my pc in my living room for now ill get the 2x2 tent up and get them in there tomorrow probably

2 Likes

lol intake fan in veg tent crapped out so i had to make a ghetto fan… my wife still shakin her head at me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ohh and heres a pic from the flower tent …still 6 /8 weeks to go but gettin there

4 Likes

here it is …30 days in the making! part 2 is done!!

2 Likes

ok package on its way the zombie dream is a 3 way cross amnesia fast x bowser x strawberry banana, and theres some surprise beans in there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow thats some crazy roorz

2 Likes

lol in north carolina we had centipedes that had blue blood that looked like these roots …hated it they would crawl up the walls really unsettling :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

gave the twins a haircut…before and after time!

6 Likes

@Graysin heres my Zombie Dream so far …im hopin its a girl :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Me, too. She looks pretty feminine but I can’t swear it’s a lady

1 Like

@nodurxshn definitely an attractive plant, it’d be a shame if it turns male for you.

1 Like