The 1st Timer Round 3

Wow!

Great numbers and awesome job!
Everything looks so good!

1 Like

Thanks a ton i was hoping for atleast a pound all together and im happy with 3 out of 4 plant there is one pheno of the Mac1’s x Candyland that has very little terpenes to here just taste and smells like weed lol

1 Like

Update on the new round coming up 3 weeks sense they popped up out the soil i feel growth is a little slow atm for 3 weeks but its all good they are still doing great and loving life i think ill finally get into learning DLI to expedite my growth and hopefully just the overall health of the plants the 3 photos are doing great a little leggy lol and as for the 5 autos they seem to be a bit further behind i think because the autos went straight into 3 gallon pots and wanted to explore the soil with their roots a bit more before doing anything above the soil haha as thats what i feel happens with autos in my experience alot of the times but enough rambling here they be lol

2 Likes

Also dont mind the 2x2 part on the strains list i never popped them because i have sponsored beans on the way so i needed to keep a spot open lol

2 Likes

Got the 3 photo girls in the 4x2 now under 1 of viparspectra P2000 units also most of my clones of the pjack x Sunday Driver have rooted and are in solo cups now just waiting on 2 more to root i tossed them into the 3x3 with the autos everything is doing great so far also top dressed the mother plant of the Pjack x Sunday Driver thats in the 2x2 im going to do a bunch of super croping to make her fill out the entire tent and then flip her next Thursday ive always wanted to fill up a tent with a single plant :upside_down_face: lol

3 Likes

looking great brother, after the flip that one is going to fill it up lol

1 Like

Appreciate it brother definitely hoping to do so

Got her bent in every direction now lol im thinking of putting a scrog over her as well

3 Likes

i think the scrog would work great but im speaking from no experience of using one lol

1 Like

Ive scrogged in the past and with my back its hard to get under the plant for maintenance lol but with this plant its tall enough i wouldn’t have a issue maintaining her lol

1 Like

go for it brother

1 Like

I got rid of her lol

1 Like

what? for real? did she cheat on you with a gnat? lmao. what you putting in that tent?

1 Like

Wasn’t to happy with the terps and im supposed to have some sponsorship beans that should be here any day now but im also thinking of 2 from this lineup i have

1 Like

man that apple gobstopper has me thinking of Willy Wonka. that one has my vote

1 Like

Ima do 1 Swedish fish and 1 apple gobstopper

1 Like

awesome, i can’t wait to see these grow. definitely gotta let me know how it tastes

1 Like

I cant wait either haha i also have some more new stuff otw

1 Like

sweet, its like Christmas lol

1 Like

Yeah buddy always building the vault haha

3 Likes