The 1st Timer Round 3

Beautiful!!! And congratulations! Looks like a great harvest

1 Like

Thanks a ton definitely super excited :smile: im prety sure ill beat my personal beat but time will tell lol

1 Like

congrats on tbe awesome chop brother

2 Likes

I appreciate it man thank you

2 Likes

@Wadekep here ya are brotha take a look this is my recent grow down with Earth Dust and Happy Frog soil

1 Like

Alrighty yall here we are kicking off ROUND #4 this time ive decided to do another 3 photos in the 4x2 ill be mainlining these 3 and then 5 autos in the 3x3 i started all autos out the gate in final pots i have 2 in autopots and ended up with three seeds in two 3 gallon fabric pots one bean was a late sprouter it popped so im leaving it in and may just cut up the 3 gallon pot and stick them both in a 5 gallon and ill train them out away from each other also took a bunch of cuttings yesterday of the pjack x Sunday Driver now to figure oit what to do with the mom plant shes getting big maybe fill the 2x2 with 1 plant??

2 Likes

looking great, yeah that one might fill the 2x2. sweet ring btw lol

1 Like

Im thinking it would fill it mite need a couple xtra weeks to veg but then i have no where for my clones might just have to keep her in here until i can run her i need at east 1 tent on a 18/6 at all times and thanks it was the wifes grandfathers

2 Likes

time to get another tent lol, next grow its clone trying time for me. thats cool af you got the ring, then you have the honor to past it down

1 Like

1 Like

The 2x2 is new its supposed to be for seedlings and couple mother plants lol and yes its a honor to have this ring and @Lorenda_x your telling me i couldn’t be more excited a bunch of fire going this time lol

1 Like

To finish round 3 off here are some final pics of the girls dried and trimmed first up is the Pjack x Sunday Driver by @imSICKkid

6 Likes

Mac1 x Candyland pheno 1
20220922_092536

7 Likes

Mac1 x Candyland pheno 2

6 Likes

Mac1 x Candyland pheno 3

6 Likes

So far terpene wise my favorite is pheno 3 of the Mac1’s x Candyland not only terpenes but the high the bud structure and the frost/bag appeal as well then would be pheno 2 and then the pjack x Sunday Driver and lastly would be pheno 1 obviously nothing has cured yet im most curious to see how the terpenes evolve on the PJack x Sunday Driver

2 Likes

Total weight combined for all 4 plants also was 326 grams just shy of 12 ounces from here on out all my photoperiod plants will be grown in 5 gallon pots and autos in 3 gallon possibly 5 gallon tho i need to some how up my return per plant sense ive been growing i consistently grow after grow only get 3 ounces per plant and ive always been in 3 gallon pots so hopefully going to 5 gallon will help me up my return

2 Likes

I can see 4=6 zips in your future 5 gal.bags will get you there easy

1 Like

got some sweet buds my brother, congrats

1 Like

Definitely hoping so lol was hoping for 4 zips per plant this harvest but ill still settle for 3/4 lb of good bud in all reality atleast i always get 3oz per plant it be a bigger issue if i was getting under 3 a plant haha and thanks @BudzMS i appreciate it brotha my favorite pheno of this run of course i didn’t get any clones of here but i did happen to come across 3 mature looking beans while trimming her up ima hold on to them and run them in the future hopefully 1 will be a girl and give me a chance at a keeper mom lol