The 1st Timer Round 3

3 Likes

@Docnraq id check your IG buddy

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up growmie! I been slacken on my insta, woulda missed it for sure!

1 Like

Hows it going yall transplanted the 3 photos a few days ago to 5 gallon pots ill be mainlining all 3 in the 4x2 the autos in the 3x3 are doing good the Triple Grape and Grape Sky are both in preflower atm the other 2 in back are doing good took a while before they decided to do anything i had to pull my Banana Pudding as she had realy crappy root development barley any tbh she lifted rite out the groud with ease but tomorrow ill be top dressing the 2 in flower and giving a compost tea also started 2 nore photos im putting in the 2x2 a Swedish fish and a Apple gobbstoper they jave both been above ground for 2 days now

2 Likes

looking awesome. sucks about the banana pudding but you were right about the roots.

1 Like

What is a scrog?? (As always - super late😬)

1 Like

Thanks buddy and yeah definitely sucks she was 4 weeks above ground and just wasn’t doing jack so she got yanked @Lorenda_x its never to late!! Lol a scrog net is simply just a trellis net that goes over the top of our canopy it can be used to train the plant as well as just a support as well

1 Like

These photoperiod girls are absolutely loving the 5 gallon bags some huge fan leafs as big as my hands and they will only get bigger haha the new seedlings are doing great im trying my best to dial in the vpd for them for 4 days above ground i dont think they are doing bad at all ill get a pic of the 3x3 auto tent in a bit

3 Likes

Wow those fan leaves are so :drooling_face:

1 Like

Rite you’re telling me haha i dont think ive ever had plants this lush of a green before and this is my 2nd or 3rd run with the same soil that Eart Dust does absolute wonders i tell ya haha

3 Likes

wow, looking awesome brother. those are huge fan leaves

2 Likes

Appreciate it buddy cant wait to see how big they get lol

1 Like

me too, you should save one seal it with wax paper

1 Like

Not a bad idea haha ill be mainlining all 3 of the girls in the 4x2 gotta start training them tomorrow also need to top them again for the last time

1 Like

awesome, post a before and after pic showing where youre topping at if you would. educational purposes for me and whoever else lol

2 Likes

Gotcha buddy not a problem your on IG right?

2 Likes

Here is a update also on the 3x3 auto tent everyone is doing great the front 2 girls in pre flower are the Triple Grape and Grape Sky the back 2 are the Glueberry and i have another seed germinating atm that is a Red Gorilla Girl that will take the place of the banana pudding i had to cull off

4 Likes

yes sir

1 Like

I can always send video over IG to show also

1 Like

that would be awesome

1 Like