The 1st Timer Round 3

Thanks its always exciting getting new grow equipment lol

1 Like

Here we are 4 days later and the pjack x Sunday Driver keeper is now in a 3 gallon pot she took off like a bat outa hell once she got under good lighting so i tossed her into a 3 gallon pot for a final home if i decide to flower her in the future ill put her in a 7 gallon pot and fill this 2x2 now seeing a 3 gallon pot in this tent tho makes me think ill be running a couple autos in here also with her for some company lol also got a few new packs in over the last few days also got a strain called Red Gorilla Girl auto by Sweet Seeds and mite just have more on the way lmao been on a seed frenzy lately :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

The red gorilla girls is a sweet (pun intended, sweet seeds :laughing:) growing plant I grew a couple awhile back and just started one to give to a friend I’ve been helping out here local :grinning: good luck with them :+1: :grinning: you’ve got mail on IG

1 Like

Im excited to get new beans going come sunday ill be dropping 3 fem photos and 4 to 6 autos ill be doing 4 in the 3x3 and 2 possibly 3 in the 2x2 we ainr running low or out of flower around here any more haha

1 Like

Round 4 has Officially begun this time we are maximizing space in all 3 tents ill have 3 fem photos going into the 4x2 and 4 autos in the 3x3 along with 2 autos in the 2x2 to help keep my pjack mom company lol i absolutely cannot wait to get these girls into soil and above ground

7 Likes

Good luck on the new run my brother :seedling::crossed_fingers::seedling::crossed_fingers::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

I appreciate it brotha man going to be my biggest grow to date so far

2 Likes

Just like that all seeds are now in soil I have my 3 photos starting off in 1 gallon pots this time instead of solo cups like i normally do then to switch things up a bit im running 2 autos in 3.9 gallon autopots and 2 autos in 3 gallon fabric pots all photos will go in the 4x2 and all autos will be going in the 3x3 ill also be putting 2 more autos in the 2x2 after i chop and dry the current girls in flower for now all 7 new beans will be jammed into the 2x2 lol

4 Likes

Sounds like you have a plan for a forest :laughing: looking good :+1: happy cannaversary :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Not so much a forest but not enpty tents haha and thanks brother i appreciate it crazy to think ive been on this fourm for a couple years already lol

4 Likes

My 2 years cannaversary is this month , you saying that made me curious so I just looked

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary! Stay lit!

2 Likes

@LiesGrows happy cannaversary!

1 Like

Happy cannaversary!!!

:tada::partying_face::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy Cannaversary!

2 Likes

I appreciate it yall thanls to all who pit up with me constantly lmfao

3 Likes

sh!!!t you cool af brother

2 Likes

I mean i try haha

4 Likes

Here we are yall today marking 9 weeks of flower ive made the call to chop them down all 3 phenos of the Mac1 x Candyland by Irvine seeds and 1 Pjack x Sunday Driver by @imSICKkid the Sunday Driver is the the plant with the least anount of purple leafs if any and the 3 phenos of the Mac1 x all have alot of purple going on im shooting for a 10 to 14 day dry time and boyyy can i not wait haha im very excited for this harvest

5 Likes