The 1st Timer Round 3

Found it on Amazon look up diamond dot storage

1 Like

I like the way you you numbered them with a code list! I need to get mine organized.

2 Likes

thats awesome brother. awesome selection

2 Likes

If i remember which is which I am happy…lol. My Dr. scolds me because i neglect to track blood sugar…Bp…etc. Drives her nuts. Young Lady panhandle born and raised. Damn fine Dr.

3 Likes

Organization is my thing i hate stuff not being organized or dirty haha drives me nuts ibalso mever realized how many reg seeds i have in my collection now need more room to hunt out strains lol

3 Likes

I use these. Work great. Number the boxes, and use a look-up list, just like @LiesGrows

5 Likes

Happy National Dog Day yall here our my 4 crazy thangs lol left to right Karma,Valor,Jolene, and Ritz

7 Likes

theyre waiting on a treat, so cute

2 Likes

They always want treats lol

1 Like

Alrighty yall here we are the start of week 7 of flower these galls on have a couple weeks left to go and i couldn’t be more excited this has honestly been the most laid back easy-going growing ive done in the 3 years ive been growing now ohh!! Stress free also lol all 4 plants have some frost covered nice dense buds and smell absolutely amazing impo very greasy as well here are some shots i just snagged

Mac1 x Candyland #1

Mac1 x Candyland #3

Pjack x Sunday Driver

5 Likes

Here is the last Pheno #2 of the Mac1 x Candyland she outgrew the 4x2 and rode out her time in the 3x3 under the HLG 260 found her this morning buds almost on the ground dont worry i braced her up with some garden wire

4 Likes

all of them are so beautiful

1 Like

Thanks man i cant wait i think these mite be some of the best plants ive grown to date especially for terpene profiles if the smells transfer over to the taste ill be extremely happy :blush:

1 Like

thats awesome

1 Like

Very nice looking ladies Lies pretty work Sir :+1::green_heart::deciduous_tree:

1 Like

Thanks man i appreciate it alot if you wasn’t for you and showing me the ease and power of ED lol id still be fooling with the jacks :rofl:

1 Like

Very glad I could help :+1::beers:

1 Like

Here we go as promised @Lorenda_x lol update on the new 2x2 by Mars Hydro just put up yesterday and just got my new Viparspectra XS2000 delivered and put in today got my Pjack x Sunday Driver keeper mom put in atm keep the tent occupied lol its crazy how big shes got in 1 month under a 15w led reading lamp she will now thrive under this unit

4 Likes

For reference this was taken August 10th so she has easily doubled in size under a reading lamp lmao

5 Likes

Everything looks great!!! Must be exciting :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes