Tenga, GOTU: Chopsticks & Kneehighs, Grow#2

635586718209374247-XXX-101-DALMATIANS-MOV-JY-1627-70560192

3 Likes

Nice :laughing:ā€¦

1 Like

Watch out for big numbers. She may make you post some nonsense. I will post on odd numbers now. Lol

5 Likes

I hope you completed your challenge, I dread to think of the punishment should you failā€¦

1 Like

I am done ask @Tenga .

1 Like

shutterstock_1348272476

Good morning. Coffee time

4 Likes

Gm weed peeps!!! Look what I done!!!

I grew that weed! Yes, me.
Despite all odds! Despite 99% rh and a negative spouse. Despite a TOTAL lack of fancy pants indoor equipment. Despite a cornucopia of pests. . . .Despiteā€” well, u get the idea.
All my life Ive wanted to grow and never could til recently. Its NEVER TOO LATE!!
Last night I couldnt sleep so I opened up my paperbag of Jimi and started trimming.
. . in bed!!! Lol. When i was done, my tshirt was covered with bits and pieces. . .of Jimi (not junk). And my bare hands were hopelessly covered with stickum and aroma-- no matter how many times I washed them!!

I woke up in the delish stench of pot farm! I would have been happy to bask in this ambiance all day, but logged on here and saw that I missed my man @HornHead posting on my old journal! Bummer!
But ty my captain for handling that for me!

21 Likes

A little alcohol will clean your fingers right up there girlā€¦

4 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/13vPE0A3DPqOcg/giphy.gif

4 Likes

Congrats Tenga, itā€™s a great feeling isnā€™t it?

3 Likes

Now thatā€™s what I call a good morning i just wish i had discovered autoflowers 1 year ago oh well Iā€™m growing now and my god is it absolutely curing my depression who knew gardening was so therapeutic :star_struck:

5 Likes

If you want therapeutical growing for the soul, have a look at @Arrowā€™s journal!

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

What a time to be outta likes!!! But ty Afgvet!! Yes it feels great-- im on cloud 9, maybe 10 even!
Ty Happily for that tip! I shoulda thought of that. . . duh!! U clean clippers with alcohol. . .

3 Likes

Yes I read Arrows journal my capt. Hes a cool guy. And he likes reggae!! ( a high sign of good people)

2 Likes

Might want to buy some disposable gloves :rofl:

2 Likes

Say, @AfgVet, is it easier to get the finger hash off of disposable gloves? :nerd_face:

I havenā€™t done it but someone mentioned throwing the gloves in the freezer and I guess it comes right off after it has set up.

May have to try this next harvest

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ll probably look into it soon! :nerd_face:

I have 2 boxes of disposable gloves (im a nurse, who dyes her hair yet! Haha)
Im just being obstinate thus far, but yeah I have to give in.
Theres just some feeling of in the trenches when u touch it barehanded, not to mention sleeping in the bits and pieces!!!
:smiley::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes