Tenga, GOTU: Chopsticks & Kneehighs, Grow#2

@peachfuzz i think i already tagged u but just in case!

2 Likes

Yes I know Arrow-- he likes reggae mon!
:smiley::cherry_blossom::herb: oops u meant the tree!!! Nvm

3 Likes

@Tenga So whats good tonight girly - what you and the hubby doing?

And dont say rubbing Jimi in your eyes!

1 Like

Rubbing a Jimi? Whatā€™s up with that.

Lmao ill let her explain :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m the silent type kindaā€¦
Not sure how to feel about itā€¦ :thinking:
You guyā€™s keep me sane , believe it or notā€¦
Iā€™m always a soul floating in the dark trying to find my wingā€™sā€¦
You guyā€™s are like flashlights showing me the way sometimesā€¦
I luv all of youā€¦
Iā€™m hereā€¦ @Tenga :kissing_heart: :hugs:
:v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Glad ur here Peachy! :blue_heart: @peachfuzz
U and me have talked before. And I got the impression that u feel things deeply, like whats going on in the world. And ur a thinker. Ur not shallow.
It certainly is a gift being a part of this community where people have understanding and compassion for each other. I love ur visual analogy of flashlights pointing the way.
Whether u lurk or hang, pls stay and be a part of us. I guess i mean here on my thread with my people, but I know u are well loved on any established thread on the forum!

8 Likes

:+1::wink::grin::upside_down_face::hugs::blush::kissing_heart::smirk:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well we were gonna watch Gran Torino on Netflix (i love that movie!!!) But we had dinner late and the hubster has fallen asleep!! With both dogs on his lap! Lol They look very cute.

Oh lol just as i was gonna take a pic and show u, he woke up!!!

Ok its movie time! Auto-- dont be rubbing Jimi in yer eye means dont rub weed in yer eyelid or stick it in yer eyeball! That be a bad thing!!!
Greeny what are u doing with the tgf?? Trimming??
:+1:t3::purple_heart::sunglasses::person_cartwheeling:

8 Likes

Oh my god. First rubbing jimi now greenie trimming his girlfriend. I am going to bed. Good night. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

He better NOT be trimming the temporary gf!!! I meant trimming weed!!
:rofl::tongue:

3 Likes

Do it greenie. Then you can make a larf merkin.

2 Likes

59298cbee5764d3e687765382b08b9a1

5 Likes

:rofl::sweat_smile: yeaa no, she knows how to take care of that all by herself

Lol Gran Torino is Clint Eastwood drinking Pabst on the front porch yelling at ppl to get off his lawn - still a decent movie somehow!

I have been busy thooošŸ˜ Just jarā€™d 8oz of some stanky OG, will have to update my thread tmw cuz Iā€™m tired af right meow

5 Likes

Im tired too! Sleep well Greeny!
@Green707Thumb
:blue_heart::cherry_blossom::tongue:

1 Like

Canā€™t be staying up till 2 am Tā€¦one needs beauty sleep, Iā€™d love a 12/12 sleep schedule LOLā€¦ but fate woke me up at 5 this foggy morn. Time to make the donuts!

4 Likes

Lucky you guys being able to sleep when itā€™s actually dark outside blech graveyard shift jobs suck

1 Like

I use to work 80 hr weeks when I did commercial maintenance and any big jobs or tile repair had to be done after hours, locked in the malls usually. Looking back on it now it was so dangerous the amount of times I worked 20 hr days then 2 hour drive back from miami @ 6 am. I was pretty bad back then so I had a lot of artificial helpā€¦ regardless yupā€¦ sucks

4 Likes

I wanna work in fla again!

Post # 100 in the bag!

:v:

10 Likes