Tenga, GOTU: Chopsticks & Kneehighs, Grow#2

Welcome to my second grow. First Id like to point out 2 growers who were quick to welcome me when I was brand new to everything. They both answered my questions with patience and generosity of their time, from day 1!
@Hellraiser
@Bulldognuts
:blue_heart::+1:t3::blue_heart:

So Jimi made it to the chop!! Sweet! And Budbrother finished growing grandpappy with his old man stank. ( the weed, not Bud)

And I am rich with grower friends who love pot and having fun as much as I do!

I’ d like to thank the academy. . . . wait. . .wut. . .
Nvm

On to Grow#2!!
This is what I have growing on:

Malawi and Bubblegum

Lemon Haze autos

(Dont laugh) OGKush auto. Yes its in flower!
Hey!! Barbie dolls want weed too!

Zkittles auto

36 Likes

@kaptain3d @Amazon66 @budbrother @green707thumb @Stoney1 @AfgVet @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @Happilyretired @AutoMattik

6 Likes

@Mark0427 @MrPeat @ReconBravo @pptrsha1 @patchman @Cratix @shaggy
@Enlightened420 @DivChem

6 Likes

Go get em weed sister.

3 Likes

You know I would have found this eventually. Lol. Hopefully this journal is just as much fun as the last… did that one even end? Lol

7 Likes

I didnt close it yet, idk how!

@thedeernad @Cannabian @Drinkslinger @Bow4Buck @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie
@LoCoRock @Gremmall

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Kneesocks & Chopsticks!!! Love it - sounds like a sexy sushi dinner, totally in :nerd_face:

Excited, the babies look super healthy (and that OG Kush should be a MONSTER producer) :rofl:

9 Likes

You don’t have the authority! Lol. All joking aside, most people have a closing statement, and that’s it.

2 Likes

This is advantageous for me, now I can scrap reading 4k more posts on your last journal, skim for the juicy stuff, and then just come here and start fresh :grin:

Outta likes but glad ur here!!
@Dagao22

2 Likes

Good luck w that!!!
I’ll buckle up and hit the switch & stay tuned. I’m growing BG this round als0 as of now 3 of em I think… that might change when I get home. LoL
So grow # 2 is 6 in total w 4 being autos & 1 of the autos was in a hurry we’ll say. :wink:

1 Like

@Tenga ,looks like you are off to a good start​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

My first two autos-- both fubar (kush and zkittles). I had read to put them into their final pot right away so they dont get stunted from transplanting. But in doing that-- the pots were too big to put indoors under my grow lights (to add daily hrs of light). Stupid mistake! So they got stunted from lack of light. Now imma be rollin doobs for Barby and Ken! Haha
Actually, at least i get to try these strains and Im doing better with my lemon haze autos.
@LoCoRock so those messed up autos are technically a part of Grow #1. I have 4 plants rn (5, including a Malawi Im growing for Bud). And im dropping Tangie in 3 weeks!
:smiley::+1:t3::fire::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

I can cook Kick A$$ Asian food. Spent 4 yrs in Korea… Dont wanna get edited by Antifa…

4 Likes

Glad ur here Lukeyboi. Sorry I hadnt tagged u yet.
Everyone pls feel free at add tags.

2 Likes

Miss Universe- TODAY’S WINNER!!!
Thanks for tagging me. I get so bass awkwards trying to find all the threads I want to follow. Thanks for the invite! Tenga got her music trivia right today! Hey hey hey…

2 Likes

To to watching! Can’t wait to see the shenanigans, I mean growing lol.

2 Likes

Great start Sahiba, I’ll be watching…

1 Like

@MyHd @Arrow @Big123 @scylents
@Dman1969 @retirementJOB @repins12

8 Likes

Oh captain my captain
Outta likes but :person_cartwheeling: :blue_heart: :cherry_blossom::+1:t3:

2 Likes