Surfr Seeds Point break and Star Pebbles x Trophy Wife

@Bulldognuts thanks man! I’m coming for that bud of the month title. This front right plant is 5’4" tall right now lmao really hoping she throws some huge colas

1 Like

Is this your second or third grow. You have come a long way from first :+1::clap:

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts this is my 3rd grow I think I’ve definitely come a long way thanks to all of you guys helping. I’m not sure why but my journal isn’t a quarter as active as yours but still you all come through and help

2 Likes

Being my 3rd grow I feel like I’m learning a lot. Last time was learning about topping this time I defoiled and am fitting 9 plants in the tent.

You’ll notice I tagged probably 40 people. Don’t be shy, most people will appreciate a tag. I have several categories set to watch. That’s a curse and a blessing, let’s you see lots of posts on your notifications, but also makes it difficult to keep up.

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts hey man if you know people to tag I’d love it if you brought some here but I’ve tagged everyone I’ve talked to on here at some point through the journal now I think

2 Likes

I scrolled up and looked at how many people have commented. I also saw where you have tagged several, but I noticed that it had been 24 days since your last post. Being active makes a huge difference, I was off for about 6 weeks lost my regular status. If you don’t post on your thread very often you won’t see as much traffic from others. The first couple of years I was a member I was really active spent a lot of time trying to help beginners learn the basics. So just do your best to stay active, I’m not sure if I will be able to be as active as I would like to be. With work and family life I can’t be here as much. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

@Bulldognuts yeah I know my activity is a big killer on it and trust me I’m trying. I’ve been going through a bunch of very serious surgeries and have either been bed bound or in the hospital for a few months now. Basically all I do is take care of the plants when I’m able to so I can’t really do much of an update ya know.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your health problems :pray: Hopefully you will soon recover and be back strong :+1:

2 Likes

So true!! Looking good!! @Hello777hi

1 Like

Praying for a speedy recovery for you​:call_me_hand::facepunch:

2 Likes

@Carpenter @Bulldognuts thank you both :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Here’s an update y’all! Day 3 or 4 of flower and we’ve got some buds growing on the star pebbles cross already it’s insane how quickly its flipping. Ive noticed little to no strech at all from either strain (maybe it’s because I vegged for 13 weeks idk) but the point break is slowly starting to show some nice pistils so I’m happy. All plants left are female so I’ve got a full tent for flower. I’m shooting for bud of the month so let’s hope I get a nice pheno out of the point break. It’s known for having some eye catchers lol.

2 Likes

sorry about your troubles…good vibes coming your way :pray: …your planties are looking very happy and healthy :ok_hand::sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

@Arrow thanks much man :pray: they thankfully are doing well without much nurturing. Seems like the point break mainly is very low maintenance. She has only needed defoiled 2 times max. Although without the stretch she’s definitely a slow grower if you want plants that throw down.

1 Like

if ever you want to grow a real slow strain, try a Truffle Budder … :crazy_face: lol …and i didnt even get to break her main stem… :wink:

keep in mind that if you HST , the plant will most always slow down … :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

That’s a jungle I’d take a stroll through.

2 Likes

@Arrow hst? Is this something I’ve done and not realized?

@Low lmk when you’re in town and you can take a stroll anytime lol

1 Like

HST…high stress training…when you cut your plants up like topping or fimming or Fleche-ing … etc …its normally a pre cursor to mainlining/manifolding …etc…this will stunt your plant … :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes