Surfr Seeds Point break and Star Pebbles x Trophy Wife

@Arrow ahh I got it thanks man. I guess cutting on them as often as I have defoiling and topping would qualify as HST.

2 Likes

What’s up guys I think it’s day 7-8 of flower (I don’t count the first 2 days as it’s changing not in flower) and we’ve got some stretch going on! They are all almost the same height except the runt which I’ll keep because I’ve had plants that grow wired impress the hell out of me. I have a picture that shows the top of the runt and then the towers of sisters in the room.

The star pebble crosses are taking off. Baby buds already! I took up close pictures of 2 of the 3 and about 4 point break bud sites.

I hope y’all are doing well and staying medicated here’s my pictures

2 Likes

Day 7 of flower and all 3 of the star pebble crosses are already throwing out some frost :fire: this one in the far right is like a tree. It’s taller than me it’s hard to tell but the pictures but with a 1 Gal pot this plant is just about 6ft tall. It’s insane. I almost need to raise my lights but I can’t because there’s no more room to raise them without installing the 1’ extension kit gorilla sent me. Either way heres a bad pic of a lower branch because I can’t get good pic on the buds taller than me lmao

This is how I feel trying to get this picture

4 Likes

I just finished a 4 day flush so now that its 14 days in I’m switching to flowering nutes. This mills kit I’m using is supposed to have everything but I’m going to watching to see if I need to add calmag or anything I have it ready. I’ll add pics either later today or tomorrow. I gave the runt a little haircut since she’s so small there was no light making it to more than 3 tops so I let light down through the middle by removing the larger fan leafs.

1 Like

Okay day 10/11 they are sad and thirsty. I just got home from a wedding where I had someone watching them for 3/4 days and it looks like they did alright with little struggle on watering. I’m doing flowering nutes tomorrow in the morning hopefully they perk up. The star pebbles all look like they are gonna be heavy yielders. The point break has 2/3 phenos that looks like they might take off but we’ll end up having to see in the end run. Give it another 30 days and I’ll have a real good idea.

Here’s pics!

3 Likes

Here we go y’all a happier tent with way more pictures showing some individual plants and the overall tent.

Here we go y’all!!

4 Likes

@Covertgrower @Arrow @CoyoteCody @MrPeat @Hellraiser quick question guys, the two far right plants have some serious clawiny going on. Being that its only these two and they are both are the same strain I’m thinking it may be genetic? Any ideas? They are way taller than the others could it be caused by them being to close to the light?

1 Like

That one strain probably doesn’t like excessive nitrogen, I would go water only a few times. When you go water only, you could check run off, to see how much excess you have, and make a decision from there whether or not you should flush.
I avoid flushing if at all possible.
Aim for 20% run off excess, each time you feed, and it will help to rid of excess nutrients in the future.

4 Likes

@Covertgrower you think it’s nitrogen? I could flush but that’s really the only issue that plants showing. At the moment with the feed schedule it’s doing great bud wise. They are getting huge for only week 2 and a decent amount of frost. I can flush but I just did water only for almost a week.

I don’t have a way to collect run-off this time though so I won’t be able to test I’m just gonna have to go off looks

1 Like

2 Likes

The clawing of the leaves is a sign of nitrogen toxicity.
As long as you water to run off, you should get her straightened out.

Your picture didn’t upload, what device are you using?

3 Likes

Not sure why it didn’t I’m using my phone. I’ll try again when I get home I’m out running right now

@Covertgrower what else will nitrogen toxicity do? Am I fine to ignore the clawing and keep feeding for a heavier yield or is that not advised?

I can’t see it @Covertgrower it shows the same thing mine did to me

Yeah, it uploaded, but as you can see, it didn’t show. Hmmm… I’ll bring this to the team. And delete the picture.

1 Like

@Covertgrower sounds good, any chance you can tell me what’s next in nitrogen toxicity? Could I ignore the clawing and keep feeding so I get a heavier yield or should I flush em

Sorry, I got distracted from the last time you posted that.
It’s not recommended to feed heavier unless there are issues suggesting to feed heavier. Nitrogen can cause lock outs of other nutrients.
I think as long as you give water only once, with 20% run off, you’ll be in good shape. The rest I would keep doing what you’ve been doing.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower I have sledgehammer flushing helper so I’ll flush them next time I feed then do plain water for a few days on them

I would only do one or the other, but not both. If you do choose to flush, feed directly afterwards.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower so just plain water once with 20% run off?

1 Like