Super silver haze a happy threesome

That’s classic @daz49, the Royals were like what in world are these animals. They were probably popular in the zoo!

1 Like

They are also supposed to to be the oldest known living breed of dog and an old wooden carving was found deep in the jungles and they were known as the little bear, the foo dog that’s the guardian of buddist temple’s is based on the Chow

2 Likes

Definitely let me know about the 'shrooms. I would be interested in doing that if it works. These medications from the VA just aint cutting it !

2 Likes

Awesome grow @daz49! I’m following! My grow started Aug 7th and I flipped the same day as you, Oct 28th. Mine have a ways to go but it’s cool to compare the timelines and progress (even though different strains). Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks brother,tag me in your grow so I can check em out

2 Likes

Awesome here ya go 4 ILGM Strain Grow Journal

2 Likes

Pictures from today,day 56 in flower

@Willd. @Screwauger. @Zombo
@Smokin_ernie. @Smokey2
@elheffe702. @Coltfire. @DoobieNoobie
@Hogmaster. @TxGrowman

13 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Awesome job @daz49

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

super cali fragilistic, expialidocious! In other words, great growing my friend!!

1 Like

Looking great brother keep it up.

1 Like

Looks awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Makes the old eyes red just looking at 'em ! Looking good brother ! Keep it going !

2 Likes

Those are beautiful daz, packed with pistils, plumping up, pretty as a picture…

Merry Christmas to you & your family, including the four legged ones.

4 Likes

Looks great :+1:

Merry Christmas :v:

3 Likes

This weeks pictures

@Wildwest. @Screwauger. @Zombo
@elheffe702. @Coltfire. @Countryboyjvd1971. @Hogmaster
@Myfriendis410. @Smokin_ernie
@Smokey2

This is officially 9 weeks,day 63 of flower so anytime now is good,I’m checking trichomes and I’m seeing mostly white ,so still waiting for more amber

11 Likes

Nice pics @daz49…I flushed my girls today, ran 1 gal with sledgehammer and then 3 more plain water gallons. My trichomes are cloudy, I see no amber. So, I’m gonna flush again next week and then start harvesting maybe by jan10-15. Thinking about leaving some lower branch’s that may need more time nd harvest upper, larger colas

3 Likes

Ho lee catfish, them there is cola’s Brother. Flower power in that tent!!! @daz49

4 Likes

Thanks @Screwauger brother and @Zombo brother,I’m thinking of stem splitting and flushing a week before I’m due to harvest,depending on the trichomes as I’m waiting for more amber

2 Likes