Super silver haze a happy threesome

@Zombo. Thanks for sharing your pictures of your ak47 ‘s bro, Do you want to drop them in here to share on my thread brother

1 Like

If that ok with you? @daz49… I can post somewhere else if that better for you

1 Like

Yeah on here bro, I tried downloading them and I’d have posted them for ya but I don’t know where they go on this new dam phone lol so if you don’t mind bro post away and await the praise,they really do look great bro

1 Like

So where do want them? Not sure if I’m following you? @daz49… guess what I’m asking is what thread do you want them on?

1 Like

Ok I thought I had posted here but I didn’t, now I understand what you meant, I’m busy doing other stuff and not paying attention… thx brother , I’ll post some more … appreciate ya @daz49

1 Like

Here is the smaller of the 3… had to tie her buds up cause they were causing here to lean @daz49

5 Likes

Great looking plants brother and yeah I meant this thread cheers bro

2 Likes

Here some more from the plant I entered in the BOM… enjoy! @daz49

5 Likes

Great looking cola’s bro ,nice and fat, I bet they are stinking,well done brother,oh yeah I voted for you brother you deserve it

2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t want to go up against you, you would have opened a can of whoopass! Lol @daz49, appreciate your vote bro!

2 Likes

lol next month bro if you don’t win enter again and I’ll do mine then,yours look fine ass bro but I’m gonna beat ya lol I love doing this sh#t lol I do this with my brother that grows all the time

1 Like

It’s fun having friendly competition! @daz49… I have never entered so I wanted to do it, even though I only have less than half the month! All fun!

2 Likes

I love a good friendly competition to bro, I’ve entered a few times but never won yet

1 Like

Then your due to win brother! I wanted to post a pic of a dog you’d probably love, I know I do! Enjoy! Won’t have to lock the doors with this thing roaming around! Lol

I wouldn’t know what to do first, shite my pants or cry!

5 Likes

I put a white widow in that was over 22 inches on its own and it came close but I got pipped to the post, I also put this gold leaf in and it did well but still no cigar lol

63A3CF79-B032-476F-B71C-3E37B96A2218

Nice dog, I have a picture of a breed that’s a Tibetan mastiff and the picture looks like a Chow but about 5 times the size at least and it was in an outside run with a fella stood by it and it made him look small

5 Likes

Holy moly 22 inches, that gold leaf looks like some nice weed… you have some nice grows my friend… those Tibetans are huge animals, look like chow chows on steroids @daz49… not sure about their temperament though… chows I’ve had were very protective and territorial

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I love them, you couldn’t get a more loyal breed and so fierce gengus Khan used to have 2 as his generals that he used to take into battle with him, I have a funny story about our queen and a pair of chows if you’re interested, and yeah that’s what I thought f#ck me that’s a Chow on steroids lol

1 Like

Oh and thanks about my grows the gold leaf is a really nice smoke and a good grow to bro

1 Like

Tell the story brother, @daz49 I love those chow chow stories

The Chinese emperor gave the Queen a pair of Chow chows she had them put into the London zoo as Chinese wild dogs ,not our reigning queen I don’t think lol I think it may have been in the 1800’s but I dont know how true this was but it’s still a funny story and it sounds highly probable, the royals are that stuck up so I wouldn’t put it past them

1 Like