Super silver haze a happy threesome

Gotta get those ice cream bars going lol @daz49…stem splitting magnums

2 Likes

Yeah you’re not wrong there brother lol will you be stem splitting

I’m thinking about it, not sure. I read someone here write that they drill a hole right through the stem, like half inch or so, depending on thickness of stem… one person wrote they drill it out and leave hole, another person wrote they drill it out and put a dowel or piece of wood, etc… I may try it… when do you split, time wise? 3 days before harvest?

2 Likes

Yeah normally but this time I’ve been advised to do it upto 10 days before so I thought I’d do a week before harvest,I’ve read about the drilling to,never seen it or tried it but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work to,I like the stem splitting and I have all the stuff so why not a

2 Likes

They look so chunky, once again you have done a great job, hope it smokes as good as it looks.

2 Likes

i believe those could be BOM contenders @daz49

1 Like

I believe you could be right there brother and I am thinking of entering this month

3 Likes

steady your hand and get some softwhite light and boom! winner,winner,chicken dinner!
the bud is there,you just got to beat the photographers…lol
good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks brother I’ll try to get some good BOM pictures soon

3 Likes

I have been trimming the lower small buds since yesterday, trim some each day and paper bag and weigh it and it will be for my butter and hopefully leaving mainly the best buds when on the 14th I will split the stems and flush them all for a week, i can only do it for about half an hour to an hour at a time as I cramp up and it hurts a lot, so I should have 14 bags of drying small buds and sugar leaves

2 Likes

A couple of quick bud pictures from today

@Screwauger. @Hogmaster. @elheffe702. @Coltfire
@Countryboyjvd1971. @Smokin_ernie
@Willd. @TxGrowman
@DoobieNoobie. @peachfuzz

14 Likes

Those are some fat looking buds.

2 Likes

Woohoo love the fat buds @daz49 looking good brother

2 Likes

Brother @daz49 they look great buddy I want to press some lol

3 Likes

How tall did they finally get? I kept mine pretty low under the scrog so far. They’re just starting to flower now and stretch, I flipped them less than 2 weeks ago. I’m just wondering how much stretch I’ll end up with and how tall the colas will reach.

6 Likes

@BigJon
The tallest one is almost 6ft but the other 2 around the 5ft 6 ish

4 Likes

I understand your experience and thought go out for you concerning the conventional Rx and or conventional treatment offered for your ptsd bro. I’m sorry your dealing with such a stressful brain game.The treatments offered are usually Long on expectation and short on delivery. I found peace with my family and the hunting/nature. Understanding that balance of nature helped me to achieve balance. I hope you find that balance in whatever you do and shake that monkey off your back. Green grass and high tides

2 Likes

WOW! @daz49 nice looking buds!!

1 Like

They look fantastic @daz49 , nice growin man !

1 Like

Thanks everyone glad you like them , I have been trimming the lower smaller buds and drying them in paper bags, then the plan is to split the stems on the 14th and start flushing , and then as long as the trichomes agree harvest on the 21st any that’s exactly 12 weeks,hopefully it should be a lot less work at the end then

3 Likes