Sugar but no flowers

What is going on? I have 4 WWA from ILGM.
(see my profile for my grow environment)
Born on 2.20.18

And 1 of the 4 (all same environmental conditions, water, nutes etc are identical). One of them has massive sugar (tricromes) on the leaves, no real fan leaves mostly small 3 leaves and only 1 side branch (mostly 1 main cola) but no hairs or buds.
I don’t see any seeds.
It has stayed super short < 7 inches (compared to the others) are like 17".

The 3 others have great buds (pics included for comparison).
The pH levels are not perfect but in the 6.0 - 7 range.

They were stunted / stretched when babies but long corrected. With the ~10in light height distance (because of other 3) you would think they would continue to stretch. But it is like this 1 plant is “stuck”
I probably should raise it on a small table/shelf.

Did I get a bad seed or what might be wrong, if everything else is the same?

1 Like

@BrockSamson

Hey Brock how you doing my friend ?
Mine were born on 02/01/2018 I’m growing the Fruity Pack and Gold Leaf and mine are still cloudy but still hsve two or more weeks to go yet. Here is a link. Scroll to the bottom

Hey @garrigan62 I’m good (best crop yet), but I just wondering did i screw it up or get a bad seed for my little girl that doesn’t want to grow up.
Should I pull it?
Can I turn all that Sugar into edibles?
What are my options?

Any one else have thoughts @latewood

All’s I can say … is if you want some kind of uniformity to your medicine , you will need to learn how to clone… and never autos… :wink:

I pick my favorite strains and clone from there… if they don’t like the environment I provide , then they don’t survive… :wink:
@BrockSamson you may have done everything just right… some plants just never perform as well as others… no matter how good you are at this… :wink:
I never change anything for one particular plant… nobody is that special… lol
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey MacG, do I need to pay for this lab to contact you? (not currently in budget, but I would like to).

It won’t accept any of my username or emails to reset.

Or what am I missing?

And is forum private message still disabled?

Yes, the forum by itself is as low as one time fee of $20 for it, but it offers better privacy and other benefits like the ability to private message individuals in that forum. I am admin there, so it ends up taking most of my time and attention there.

~MacG

1 Like

BTW, with seeds, yes it is true you will get much more variation due to phenotypic variations, especially with autos, but also, even though it might seem every seed got the same treatment, conditions in the soil and root development can stunt growth, everything from that plant’s container staying a little too wet or nutrients building up or being distributed slightly differently, maybe slight changes in the soil’s mix, all can contribute to root development or lack of it.

~MacG

2 Likes

@macgyverstoner

You said you are a mod admin for the lab?

Can you send a reset link to my BrockSamson username?

I purchased some kind of course last year and I have Bergmans lab in my password manager but none (or reset password) are accepted.

So, i might have it but system won’t let me in or reset me.

Thank you

Hey, @BrockSamson, I had a problem trying to log in as well. It took an hour of trying before it let me in, but I had to change my passwords few times first. Keep trying, eventually it will work. I can’t wait to see you there!

1 Like

@raustin

Lab doesn’t recognize my username or my emails as valid… And it won’t send a reset email.

Before my disabilities took over, i was in I.T so yeah i need an admin.

Thank you

1 Like

I’m waiting to hear back from all of u to see if it’s anything different from here.

1 Like

Yes, you need to do it. It’s worth the money.

1 Like

Oh, I see, did you tell someone? Let me see if I can get someone over there to look at it.

Ok, let’s see if that helps.

Is that 20 a month or year? As I am interested too
Thanks

I think it’s a year.

Thanks, I am going to have to get in too. :grin:

1 Like

Apparently, there’s a problem, but I alerted them over there so just give it a try.

Hey, @BrockSamson, they want to know if you’re trying to use fire regular password. You needa different password and user name forthe lab. If you don’t have one then you need to create one.

2 Likes

Anyone having problems accessing their account at bergman’s lab can contact support here:

~MacG

1 Like