Strain Smoking Report

Thanks @shindig153 mostly for the great smoke report, and also for the well wishes! :wink:

1 Like

Got the name wrong. Sugar Black Rose.

1 Like

This little piggy went to the market.

5 Likes

Insert tag…I’m at the market…:sunglasses::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Clean-up in aisle 4 please, clean-up in aisle 4!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Happy Stoneday…

Gelato Sorbet. Colorado Cut Durango area. It’s a heavy stone… This and a pinch of CBD. Steel on Target. Beep

2 Likes

Is this the right place for this information? I took some flower to a lab for testing. I bought White Widow CBD Auto Feminised. The seed company said it would be 5% THC and 10% CBD. The lab report is:
THCa 11.830
9-THC 0.882
CBDa 4.920
Looks like they got the THC CBD mixed up?
Not complaining but thought, How do the seed company’s know? I don’t think they really do.

1 Like

First time poster and grower
Purple Haze
Super Silver Haze
Gold Leaf
iLGM
All fems
FFOG soil
These are all still in veg but I like this thread and will add what I can when I can. I’m 70 yrs. old and haven’t smoked since late 60’s. Mo. Hasn’t opened dispensary yet so decided to grow my own indoors under HLG lights. All the girls are looking fiesty and are trained half way round 3 gal. pots. I’ve waited all my life to do this legally and really enjoy training and looking after the plants. Looking forward to getting to know all of you and will help as soon as I get a first date with one of the girls.

8 Likes

Welcome home @mogro , you’ll find plenty of helpful people here!
I can’t wait to read your smoke reports on your strains :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Welcome @mogro you’re going to like it here. Many older growers here that smoked way back when and resumed in their later years. Myself included. :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome @mogro,
As my 2 esteemed associates have already stated, you’re home now, with friends :v:

1 Like

Thanks much guys. Looking forward to it all. Never thought I’d live to see this day. God Bless America! Lol

6 Likes

Are you storing in the freezer or don’t they last that long…and welcome @mogro, you gonna love this place…:sunglasses::v:

@mogro our stories are similar. Just a bit younger. 64. This place is amazing. I started this when the Covid thing hit to keep busy at home. I’ve harvested my first 5 already. Could not have done it without the help on here. Welcome!

2 Likes

Here’s the best answer I can give ya…

* Can be a 15% Variance. So as you can see Its a roll of the dice… Fyi… Nice haircut.

1 Like

@DivChem That’s on an edible. I bought seeds that stated the THC CBD % and it was way off. I’m assuming the seed companies can not really know for sure what the % is? Wondering if the THC and CBD % has a lot to do on how you grow the plant? When you harvest? I had it tested because I was looking for a specific THC CBD content and thought that would be a hard thing for a seed company to predict. Maybe some of the more seasoned veterans of this world could chime in?

1 Like

I was using it more as a metaphor. Location, temp, stressors, Blah Blah blah all effect the end result… I’d be good with those numbers! Party On.

1 Like

Where did you get it tested?.. I looked into it and couldn’t get a call back from anywhere no one answered your phone…

I did get a report back from it. Fantastic taste. Was like the old days of smoking. Just made you feel GREAT. Not couch lock, not paranoid, all around excellent. Brought back memories for her of the old days. IMHO I think some older folks that maybe used to smoke in the 60’s and got away from it but now in their later years, no job, retired, etc. and trying it again. Some of the stuff these days is a “little” strong. I think that group wants the lower THC and CBD stuff. Just a thought. What say you?

2 Likes

@Happilyretired It was tested at ACT Lab. They are one of the largest tester in the country. Very reputable. https://www.actlaboratoriesinc.com/