Ooooh…that’s deep

Partic-clear-ly… Nailed it!

Thank you Kap! I’ll see if I have anything to input here :wink:

1 Like

My favorite favorite smoke…till I find another…:wink:

Strain: Blueberry hybrid, indica leaning
Seed bank: Gift, local breeder
Grow: Outdoor
Medium: Hybrid (organic start/salt finish)
Flower time: 9.5 weeks
Cured: 1,5 years in fridge after 2 month cure
Nutes: Manure tea and local 3 bottle nutes

I love blueberries, and this strain reeks awesome. This is a very smooth inhale because of the age. There is some other fruit flavours present, can’t put my finger on it. She will sit you down proper, because of the THC degradation, which suits me nice, for insomnia. Focused head high, mild munchies and serious thirst. Definite night time strain for me.

This being a local strain, I do not know how it compares to international strains. I have a one year old Lemon Haze as well…:wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Nice! Thank you. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Forgot to mention the following…

This is how I store my smoke…pre rolled…:sunglasses::v:

13 Likes

Like fine cigars! :face_with_monocle:
Nice! :smile:

4 Likes

Strain : Wonka Bars
Seed bank : Exotic Gentics grown by Rosebuds Dispensary
Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Medium (coco, soil, hydro…) : Hydro-flood to waste
Flowering time : not sure probably close to 70 plus days
Cured/not cured : Cured

Ok I maybe biased with this report as this is a favorite for me that I constantly gravitate towards if it’s on the shelf (usually goes quick).
This is a GMO heavy strain so if you don’t like garlic, funky, greasy strains you’ll hate this one. The nose is very garlic with hints of vanilla frosting. The taste is funky gym socks and garlic to me. The high is very cerebral the first 30 mins or so then it slides right into a nice heavy body high without the couch lock. I have 1 reg. seed and plan on buying another pack soon to start growing it myself.

10 Likes

Cindy 99/Durban Thai

Brothers’ Grimm

@Not2SureYet grew for me. I performed bud wash and dry/cure.

Dense flower, aroma is paint thinner and Juicy Fruit with a hint of Black Cherry and Anise. Strong effects, hard to work with due to it’s being so sticky. Incredible aroma overall: open the jar and my wife smells it in the next room.

By far this is the finest cultivar I’ve ever had. It will be the first plant I grow this winter.

8 Likes

Alaskan purple
Seedsman
Indoor
Cured (note: the longer it cured better it got, smoked the last of it when it was about 8 months old and the fruity grapes flavor like now and later was wonderful).
Salt grow, emerald harvest

What a great sleepy time strain. It is best enjoyed as follows. 2 bowl bong rips, then a peach margaritas in the hot tub with a drew Estes cigar. Then the best night sleep of your life.

2 Likes

Strain: Train Wreck Feminized
Seed Bank: Native Seeds
Indoor in soil
Advanced Nutrients micro grow bloom base
Voodoo juice, big bud, overdrive, and
Cal mag additives
RO water
Easy to grow. It took 11 weeks to flower from flipping to 12/12
It says 17% THC no CBD
I say it is likely higher.
Intense high with serious couch lock depending on how mature you allow it to get.
I grew 4 plants from seeds each with there own unique flavours and smells.
High yields
Enjoy listening to music
The flavour profiles range from citrusy,to piney, to flowery to a spiced peppery in both smells and taste. The high always intense. It is fantastic for making edibles.
Not recommended for people who are new to cannabis. If you’ve been at it for years this is for you.
We Have smoked nothing else for 2 months straight. We are not getting immune to it’s effects, which has happened in the past with other strains we’ve smoked.

Cured 2 months

11 Likes

Open the room and the wife will smell it big time! :laughing:

1 Like

Free World Chem. From Free World Genetics.

Without flash

With flash

Can’t find anything about indica/sativa break down. I’m guessing slightly indica dominate based off effects. Smell, first note is lemon, quickly followed by pine. Very pungent of pinesol cleaner. Kind of lose the skunk note even though it’s there. The flavor is earthy with a hint of pine. Lost the lemon favor.
Effects are clear heaed, dreamy, cerebral, relaxing yet energetic. Right after smoking I do feel a little anxious but subsides within a few minutes. I went on a hike and had plenty of energy. My body was nice and relaxed. Sit down for a minute and it might turn into hours if that’s in the schedule. Also makes the muscles relaxed and a little tingly. Not terribly munchie.
FWC was a little harsh after the initial cure but still potent. After another month into the cure the harshness has gone away making for a smooth hit. The potentcy has also increased. No more than two hits for me.

11 Likes

Thanks @shindig153!

1 Like

Thanks, very informative! :nerd_face:

@shindig153… Your bud is gorgeous and your smoke report was detailed and perfect… Props…

2 Likes

And a big thanks from me @shindig153

2 Likes

Black Sugar Rose from Delicious Seeds.

No flash

Flash

This bud was grown in Maine. They did a great job! It smells wonderful. Open the jar and inhale. First note is sugar. Second is earthy. Very pungent.
When smoked it tastes sweet and earthy. Exhale is the same, until you get to the after taste. It gives you a very floral note. Tastes like the smell of roses.
Effects are very cleared headed, no anxiety, peaceful. It’s a heavy indica. It affects you immediately causing the body to relaxed. You can still get stuff done if need be but also makes the couch feel very comfortable.

My brother-in-law has severe back problems. I’m excited for him to try this in brownies.

10 Likes

Happy canniversary @kaptain3d!

1 Like