Strain Smoking Report

@KoolHandLuke @NeoGroR @SKORPION @Unknown @Happilyretired , the community needs your inputs gentlemen! I’d like to create a repository for Smoke reports on all the stains we are growing. That way people could look it up and maybe decide on a strain from the report of actual users… :nerd_face:

7 Likes

That would be cool a data base of grow journals different mediums, different lighting ,and different techniques separated by strains that would be cool. I got 10 new strains I plan to start soon

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @kaptain3d this will be awesome idea I get out of this truck an get a min to sit down I’ll start up on my end

Great thank you all! Let’s do this for the community. I consider this thread to belong to all of us, so all relevant input is more than welcome! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I’ve only grown 3 strains 1st & 2nd Grow was Black Widow it had a skunky smell and very Potent!! My 3rd grow was Gdp it had a grapeish and fueley tase And my current grow is purple kush and blue haze Can’t say on it yet. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I have to get my list ready, Great idea

Ok here’s one of mine :

Strain : Lemon Kush
Seed bank : It was a gift.
Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Medium (coco, soil, hydro…) : Pro-Mix HP
Flowering time : 9 weeks
Cured/not cured : 2 months
Nutrients : Advanced Nutrients

When I smelled the Lemon Kush, I got a strong earthy, clean smell. With plenty of lemon scent.
When smoked : on the intake, it’s very smooth, not harsh at all… I get an earthy taste and a strong presence of lemon. The lemon taste is truly present on the exhale.
The buzz is relatively fast coming, and it’s all head buzz, barely any couch lock and next to no pain relief… imo… Lots of brain activity and creativity going on and makes you want to be active and moving around. Definitively a day strain or a strain for when you’re jamming with the gang… But the high is short lived, barely an hour and a half… for me…
So all in all, it’s a wonderful day strain and may very well be what a beginner looks for. But probably not enough for somebody chasing pain relief. Fun though…

I will probably end up doing edibles with that harvest… I am curious to see if the Lemon taste transfer wells to edibles…

:nerd_face:

6 Likes

@DankBank22 @GreenFlex your input would also be welcome here and anybody you can think of!

Don’t hesitate to tag people here, that would be interested, I can’t tag everybody and I don’t know you all. But it’s open for anyone… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’ll be definitely in on this… Current stuff that I have is CBD white widow amnesia haze auto an AK 47 auto ILGM I did not have very good luck with any of my autos inside or outside so I’m not gonna do a report on Them. I do have LSD, blue dream, super silver haze, and super lemon haze, coming soon though… I will report on all four of those strains in soil indoor and I will report on the blue dream and super lemon haze in Hydro comparison… This thread is a great idea… Just sayin…

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @kaptain3d!
Yeah will definitely chime in where I can!

Strain : GSC
Seed bank : worldwide marijuana (tssc) (out of business)
Indoor/Outdoor : indoor
Medium: coco
Flowering time : 8 weeks flower, 10 from light flip.
Cured/not cured : cured for 3 weeks.

Super dense buds, sweet citrus, with a hint of black pepper. Smoke was smooth, yet spicy. Great head high with some body high and a little couch lock.(could be from the amber trichs.) Overall very happy with it.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 How exactly do you get CBN? I would love to know as its a real PITA to get to sleep. How long? How much to put in the deep freezee? You get the idea. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@Bogleg found an article that talked about it but forget where he saw it. Cycling for a few months to a year in a frost-free freezer will degrade a percentage of THC into CBN but forgot the ratio. Essentially if kept in for 3 years it would have zero THC.

3 Likes

Strain: Amnesia Haze Auto
Seed bank: ILGM
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
Medium: Kind soil/FFOF
Flowering time: 9.5 weeks
Cured/not cured: 3 weeks
Nutrients: N/A
Has a fruity smell. Sweet flavor can’t really think of what it tastes similar to. Super smooth smoke, fairly intense onset of high but really nice clean head high. Somewhat awake clear high. Everybody who has tried it really likes it. My very first grow a lot of noob issues and I believe some strain issues also. Unfortunately light fluffy buds but did yield 4.5 oz. Need to do this one again with more experience now.

5 Likes

Thanks, @registereduser! :nerd_face:

1 Like

If you grew to complete amber would it have about the same effect, from what I was reading the thc degrades to cbn when it goes from cloudy to amber.

2 Likes

I would think that would be ideal.

Thanks for the reply. Off to research. :+1:

Hey @Missiles, I’m not sure if I tagged you here yet… but your input would definitely be welcome here! :wink:

1 Like

Not particlarlarly…