Starting out and need a little help along the way

I feel your pain I just put mine in flower today too 4 week promix flower power grow

5 Likes

Gm fellow plant caregivers. Hereā€™s to alls morning smoke

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

4 Likes

I love how her leaves are. I know Iā€™m a noob but they just look weird, funny Lil phenošŸ˜Ž

It because it was fimed

1 Like

Ohhh now I get it thanks . I so crazy :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sorry for my absence but on my meizhi leds I flip both switches on from start to finish have had great results their older 600 900 and 1200 did not used to have the switches on them so when I got my first 600 with the switches I could tell a difference between that and the ones without so I just have always flip them both on after that

2 Likes

No biggie as where you were out everyone else stepped in till you got back. But this is my first meihzi led and just purchased another 600w. So far so good

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Nug-bug @Zombo @North_East_Newbie @TokersHaven @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89 @Hogmaster

Bought this today to get a closer look at my babies. Something new my supply shop owner suggested I get so I got it. $12

5 Likes

I bought one that attaches to my IPhone. Its on the slow boat from China.

My babies in there new 4x2x6 home up and running.

3 Likes

@Onlythebest79
Nice!

1 Like

I got the same one.
It does the job :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™m gone try it out tomorrow as I got home today and set tent up and got babies moved over right in time before their bedtime and I didnā€™t get to use it. He demonstrated to me in store on a leaf and it performed pretty good so I bought it.

@Majiktoker @Nug-bug @Zombo @North_East_Newbie @TokersHaven @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89 @Hogmaster

Is this a male or female it has a bunch of ball sacks with now white hairs. They are clustered on a few of the colas

Uploadingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve just started learning what to look for in the last two days, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s looking to good. I would separate that plant from the others immediately until the others show up to have a look.

1 Like

The other two already have the white hairs and this one has ball sacks all up and down branch

@Onlythebest79, thatā€™s male for sure, I have 3 Iā€™m waiting on to see why sex they areā€¦ Gonna get rid of it?

1 Like

That sucks. At least you know you have two females. Get that male out of there so it cant pollinate your girls.

1 Like

@Zombo @Rugar89

Yes heā€™s been destroyed and driven 25 miles and desposed of. I got two of three bag seeds females thatā€™s good for me as Iā€™m over 50% on my first grow and this is an experiment run but also taken very seriously to get the most out of everything.

learn learn learn learn learn Iā€™m soaking it all in one day at a time.

5 Likes

@Onlythebest79, goo you removed the plant!.. Iā€™m watching my mystery plants closely, seems like I think one may be female but there is another that looks like it may be the start of those pollen sacksā€¦ The other is anyoneā€™s guess right now? Good luck with them

1 Like