Starting out and need a little help along the way

@Hogmaster

So from the start use both lamp switches on and is flower veg switch. Should I leave both of them on once I switch to flower or turn of veg switch.

I’m gone have a tent with just flowering should I have both switches on while flowering or just the veg switch?

2 Likes

I would get a six foot high or higher tent for flower bro if your budget allows for it and use you existing tentvfor veg
I use my 2x2x4 for sprout and early veg and mine to biggget tents once they outgrow smaller one
Which seems to be about the time I need to transplant into permanent pots anyway so I would leave switch on full all the time if itvwhere me @Onlythebest79

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

I went ahead and ordered the bigger tent 4x2x6 for flowering and the 4x2x5 will be for vegging and the 2x2x6 will be for harvesting. Now I have to figure out what I’m gone do with the small tent 32x32x5’ any ideas or does anyone need a tent.

2 Likes

You could use it to germinate or early veg tent
I’m good in tents myself brother :+1:
I’ll be harvesting one of mine this week. Bro
How the temps working out for you ?
@Onlythebest79

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

Man the temps are crazy as I lowered the Led Light to the recommended height and heat temp went up. That’s was my deciding factor to order the bigger tent and I hope this helps as the temps are steady at 87 and drop to 75 over night.

Also send a pic of the bean you harvesting before you chop it down. I want to see what you got going before you make it all pretty

@Majiktoker @Nug-bug @Zombo @North_East_Newbie @TokersHaven @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89 @Hogmaster

Well here’s an update of my babies they are growing and flourishing. Two have shown signs of female and it’ll be beginning of week 8 Friday.

As you can tell I’ve taken off the scrog net and I hope you enjoy

8 Likes

Nice job brother! Great looking tent! @Onlythebest79

1 Like

Nice!
Looks like a full house in there!

Since no one has mentioned it, I guess its ok, But I have been wondering if that LED light would have any effect on the chemicals of the PH control liquid or the nutes that you leave in the tent all the time. I had all of my supply’s in mine to start with but decided I wasn’t going to take a chance on ruining them. Thoughts?
@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug @Hogmaster @Majiktoker

3 Likes

Good question. As long as the bottle is opaque I guess it’s ok. Just a guess.

I don’t keep mine in the tent. But it’s more of a room issue than anything else for me

1 Like

That tentis going to be packed with buds when they start flowering! Great job!

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for as some of you guys are doing an amazing hob

1 Like

I wouldn’t keep it my tent cause of temps more than anything @Rugar89
But the uv and ir from the light may effect them
Looking great @Onlythebest79

3 Likes

My thinking as well @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

@Rugar89 they all state store in cool dry environment so yeah I’m thinking a grow tent isn’t that hahahhaha
Happy growing brother :v:CB

1 Like

@Rugar89 @Countryboyjvd1971

Ok ok already I moved them but at bottom of of tent it’s pretty cool.

Its the UV rays of the light that I was worried about. Might not be a problem, but better safe then sorry.

Removed the scrog net the other day and did a lil LST to my babies so the inner plant gets some light

3 Likes

You got lots of tops there buddy
We where just teasing you @Onlythebest79 lol
They are nice and bushy brother

2 Likes

I know you were my man.

That’s why I did the lst so all the tops at the bottom could start to get light or more light rather. This light is wonderful and for 275 I really think it’s a steal. My babies have really thrived under this light and that’s not to say they weren’t with the other lights. I’m a fan of meizhi leds

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Nug-bug @Zombo @North_East_Newbie @TokersHaven @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89 @Hogmaster

Well I switched my babies to 12/12 today and fed them their food for the week. Nothing but water and light from 8am to 8pm. Now the two weeks of transition and lots of patience there after.

7 Likes