Starting out and need a little help along the way

Looking great brother @Onlythebest79 your going to like the view of tricombes with the pocket scope
Your going to love watching all your buds stack up lol

1 Like

My babies are doing great loving their new taller home

Have a great day

4 Likes

Looking bushy bro you still training them or no

1 Like

I have them both LSTed to where they stretched out along the side of the tent. So to answer your question yes.

Nice brother looking good

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

Just an update of my babies

6 Likes

outta like but they both look great! Your tent is getting happier and happier everyday!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@Onlythebest79

1 Like

Looking great bro big buds soon :+1:

1 Like

She’s steady growing and showing me she loves the new light meizhi 1200w

I only have bloom switch on as veg and bloom make it to hot in tent.

4 Likes

My grow journal and what I’ve done thus far with my babies and how they have gotten to this point. Again I have used nothing but PHed water of 6.4-6.5 and ffof soil for the first 5weeks and started giving nutes week 6. I trying to do as little as possible nute wise and let my babies do their thang. I believe that less is more sometimes and being I’m new to this I’m definitely taking the less is more approach to not get over whelmed as this is to be an enjoyable hobby. Just showing if there are any of you who are curious as to how I got them to this point

4 Likes

nice! Less is certainly more! @Onlythebest79

1 Like

@Rugar89 @Nug-bug @Zombo @bob31 @MattyBear @Countryboyjvd1971

Here’s another update and they are thriving

One plant has 10tops and the other has 10. Seems they want to be twins. This again is my first grow and I’m syked about it

5 Likes

As you should be! They look great

Those look awesome Bro!
Out of likes. :sob:

Ok I just want to make sure I have enough led light for my bean babies. I have a 4x2x6 tent and a meizhi 1200w if anyone can help me out that would great.

Also I have a meizhi 600w and it’s in a 4x2x6 tent. Is that enough light for this tent and it will have 2 WWA in it or should I get another 600 to add to it?

1 Like

Great job, plants look fantastic @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

@Onlythebest79 How many watts true draw watts are those light? We are measuring square footage, so Length x width of the tent is all we need. 4x2 correct? 8 Sq feet needs 30-50 watts per sq foot so 240- 400 draw watts for the tent should be sufficient.

2 Likes

Ok here are specs for 1200w

And here are specs for 600w

My only concern really is the 600w will that be enough for the 4x2x5 tent with 2 WWA in there? I can add a 300w and do you think that will be enough

So your 600 watt is drawing 277 watts… So it should be ok… Another one would be ok as well, but should be ok for veg IMHO

The 600 is 277 Watts which would be the lower end. The problem being the lighting footprint. I’d rather see you do a 600 and maybe a 300 or three 300’s @Onlythebest79

Does it say anything about the coverage are of the 600 light?

1 Like