Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

@jt123 Ok they are rdy also the stem split is done 3-5 days befor u cut the point of stem split is to force plant into defense mode and make more tricombs so you will have a lot that aren’t cloudy or amber but it helps the Potency so you start stem split for next grow when u have a set day of when you cutting down so this is how u do it you start ur flush for the ripen step then say on day 7 of flush u say ok I am cutting them down in 3-5 days that’s when u split never split if they aren’t ripe they won’t ripen in defense mode they will stack on tricombs a lot of people I talk to have made same Mistake and split befor ripe and it was a wasted step then they do it how I’m telling you it supposed to be done and have benefited from it stem splitting is not fool prof you are opening potional problems by doing it you can get close to same result by 48 hr darkness and a lot less stress on plant now I have done split and dark in same plant and you could throw the bud at a wall and watch it stick to wall lol so make sure you read up on new techniques befor you try them is all I really want to say ok end of rant lol but they look good to go

3 Likes

IDE say 2-3 days they are going to start to decline you interrupted there uptake of water with the split u can sample a peice cut it off and speed dry it in oven at about 125-160 degrees for like 10-25 min on some parchment paper and see if you like the high it will be harsh as hell on the Throat and lungs but you can see if you like the high but 7 days of flush and 5 of them as split u might get some chem taste as well technically you only did a 2day flush then stressed her to defensive mode so all u can do is try it sry if this is bad news but that’s the best Recommendation I can give @jt123 see what @Covertgrower and @garrigan62 say about it

1 Like

loved it. thanks

1 Like

im using nectar of the gods so hopefully no chem

1 Like

What kind of high are you looking for ?

Pic #1 is Relaxing body high

Pic #2 Get up and get her done type of high

Pic #3 Call it a day chouch lock can’t move type of high

Just all depends on what type of high your looking for

3 Likes

looking for someone who smokes it to say… wow, this shit is good. lol…

1 Like

They’ll say that anyways @jt123 homegrown is always better than anything from a dispensary. NFTG nutrients are safe to harvest with out flushing. I would anyways, as you’ll just be wasting nutrients towards the end. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

I do flush… i was just responding @BigDaddyCain telling me the smoke will be harsh and chemical taste without flushing properly… BTW… NFTG, how often should you do a flush during all stages?

BTW… did my tricome pics give you a woody? LOLOLOL

2 Likes

Personally I don’t flush unless there’s an issue. @jt123

1 Like

do you use NFTG ?

I do not, but @ MattyBear can answer most technical questions about it. I know he used them in the past. I know enough from everyone else’s experiences talking with fellow growers that used it first hand. @ MattyBear isn’t the first grower I know that’s used them.

who is using NFTG ?

Would you mind telling me what you use for co2?

@Usmcjojo @Familyman use NFTG. I scheduled a weekly “flush” with Herculean Harvest as per their feeding instructions. I no longer use that line tho :v::bear:

3 Likes

I was using them also but am now using Greenleaf Nutrients. The nectar line grows some amazing weed hands down. The flavor and smoothness is on point. It does come at a cost of price, many different nute bottles, and flushing on a regular basis. If you don’t do the flushes, the soil will turn into a clogged up, acidified mess. I also stopped using them because they just aren’t strong enough for the demands my QBs put on my plants. If I were doing only one or two plants, I would use it. I simply just have to many to have to flush and worry about deficiencies. Just my opinion and feel free to ask me anything about them.

2 Likes

With NFTG please correct me if i am wrong but nute burn is rare? Explain to me the Greenleaf? with NFTG how often do you actually have to flush? I am running 2-1000 hps in a 4 x 8 tent

2 Likes

It is rare. Every two weeks is recommended.

1 Like

Greenleaf nutes makes mega crop. It’s been gaining some traction around here and I’m really liking the product line so far. Easy to use, cheaper, and no problems so far. They are also powdered and easier to manage.

2 Likes

are they organic? will they burn?