Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

is anyone using co2 tanks???

Nope. Is ur room contained? Like seald controlled environment

1 Like

its a te t… its in the basement so i dont think i have much to worry since there are co2 detectors throughout the jouse

@jt123 Co2 detectors, or carbon monoxide detectors?
Typically your entire room is sealed off, for safety and vented to outside. I don’t recommend using co2 unless it’s sealed off.

ok… i was using that co2 bag but didnt think it did much

@jt123 you weren’t clear, the co2 bags are fine. They don’t put out enough to kill you.

2 Likes

om… white widow auto… started to flower 10.15. i am in day 91 flower kn these 2 girls. my other 4 girls did 68 days. can you guys tell me how close i am please

1st girl

2nd girl

@Covertgrower @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @BigDaddyCain @raustin @peachfuzz @PurpNGold74

4 Likes

I love trichome shots!

2 Likes

If you take some pics in natural light that might help identify where they are at :v::bear:

4 Likes

If you haven’t started ur flush ur good to start the 7-12 day flush they will amber up wile you flush

@jt123 I use co2 tank and for the co2 to hurt humans it’s 5000 ppm plants get toxic lvls at 3000 ppm most people myself included keep it around 1200-1500 ppm any more is a waste

1 Like

been flushing for 7 days and split stems 4 days or 5 days ago

here are natural light with flash…

next girl…

3 Likes

what do you use to regulate it and monitor

2 Likes

Most of those shots in natural light look good to me.

3 Likes

good but how much longer. i dont see amber

1 Like

You don’t see amber in this pic? Albeit not a lot, doesn’t appear there’s a lot of clear either.

2 Likes

exa tly.that is why im asking how much longer you think?

1 Like

Not much longer at all. Week maybe :v:

3 Likes

after drilli g the stem, 2 days later the tricomes seemed to double

1 Like