Started a new grow this AM,i’m doing it outside in a Topsy curvy

It rained yesterday and last night,so could be a little wet but I also put more soil in it… It didn’t drain much though when I brought it in… The water runs out of that Topsy almost as fast as goes in lol

1 Like

Was just in wrong area, that’s all

1 Like

It’s cool I been there, happy growing…

Any info on afgooey would be greatly appreciated, I know it’s a female that is all he said it was female strain…

I need growing info on that strain… is what it comes down to lol…

Have you used what’s that foliage pro, before? I just have the grow and bloom Tiny jug is lasting me forever. Is there a noticeable difference between brands?

1 Like

Not the big city!! Lol I moved out of the city into the mountains. Ahhhh deep breath smells like cow crap :joy::joy:

1 Like

I got it when I started my first grow, and the first time I gave it to them 1grown 3in. And the other a inch. They got 1 for flowering also 10 bucks is cheapest i found…

1 Like

This is what they look like this AM , as you can see the 1 has grown about an inch…

1 Like

The one is short and stocky the other is long and slim…

I got to get another Topsy Turvy fast cause I think I’m gonna get root bound faster than I thought…

1 Like

Got some new soil and another Topsy Turvy on the way…

it doesn’t have much npk… I’m going to transplant the other one in the new Topsy Turvy they sure have went up In price I got the first one for 2 dollars lol must of been on clearance…

Has anyone had any luck with afgooey,how hard is it to grow?

I added all the stuff up that’s comes with the tent kit I’m going to get and it was just a little less than the price of the tent kit… I’ll give them 10 bucks extra for the kit, you can’t beat that with a stick lol…

1 Like

1 Like

First time that sentence has ever been spoken. I’ve gotta get a tipsy turvy fast. Lol

3 Likes

First time that sentence has ever been spoken. I’ve gotta get a tipsy turvy fast. Lol

Never ever have those words ever been spoken in a row on purpose …Ever

( This might be the best thread ever ? )

4 Likes

Yeah I’m commenting to stay posted!

1 Like

I lst the tall slim one today,caught it at the right time so I decided to give it a go… Got the top off today so it can get as much sun as possible and air I’m thinking about adding peroxide to my water for feeding…

I was on Amazon and said what the hey. Tipsy turvy auto correct hates this name by the way. $10. I got one at big lots a few years ago for like $2 I should have bought more. I neglected mine and it disentegrated. Well after a long while. Got me thinking about an air pot. Those are expensive. Geez

1 Like