Started a new grow this AM,i’m doing it outside in a Topsy curvy

It takes some doing to leach the soil but I understand what you mean. Seedlings have their own food in them, when the first little round leaves fall off that’s means that they’re probably starting to need food from soil or some source

damn I wish I had a topsy-curvy right now, It be hanging from my grow tent! Probably better I don’t have one LOL

2 Likes

It was just hanging there so I started giving it some thought and went for it I hope I can stick it in the bottom of it, in due time…

1 Like

Dude this is too funny !

all the new grow stuff that I’ve seen in the last 6 months and I think this is about the coolest right here!

Someone else in this thread said that they had a couple sitting in the garage doing nothing too, so this could be the greatest repurpose of useless gimmicky stuff this century ?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…plus if we can’t have fun with this stuff, you know what I mean ?

1 Like

Yeah you got it right,im just seeing if I can get a grow out of something I haven’t heard anyone trying before… If it works all who wants can give it a go, I wish someone else would give it a try and see if they can make it work better than me and fun is something I don’t have these days… I’m just doing something that makes me even more crazy. You see I lost my only child to a car accident last November, he was 22 yrs. 2 months and 2 days old and had a 4 months old daughter… I had been quite for 14 yrs and started back for his 22nd birthday and he loved the weed… And his birthday is coming up I got sum purple purp I’m going to roll a hog leg and burn it on his grave I do it all the time hell I’ve been run out of there 2times by the law for being there after dark wtf …

2 Likes

Sorry for that you gotta have fun doing it or you just working your self. I get caught up in things that gives me something to do, I take shit seriously I over think act on a whim go in different directions at anytime… So it’s no telling what I might try, use or come up with its all fun and time consuming lol…

1 Like

dude…my heart bleeds for you brother…I can imagine lots of things, but never losing my son. I am so sorry man.

Oak

1 Like

Yep it’s been the hardest thing I’ve had to go through, might just break me yet I haven’t decided yet… That’s was my only child a jr. At that they got me on mood control and depression med’s I give them a try if don’t like it I stop taking it… He’s supposed to tell me today if he is going to give me a letter of medical marijuana treatment. But the state hasn’t passed in no new laws yet . They passed cannabis oil treatment I’m just rumbling…

1 Like

I’m really sorry for the biggest loss of your life my friend… I have a son and crazy thoughts are in my mind 24/7 with this world we live in…I really wish there was something anyone could say to you…I hope you can find relief in Cannabis… And get off the pills… I know that there is a place for everything in this world…just praying you find some relief whether it’s pills or some organics… Nobody deserves the pain you feel…

2 Likes

Well it’s nice to part of group of people that don’t even know you, can show you more compassion than your best friend … Thanks :facepunch::mushroom:

2 Likes

Wonder if a fabric home made deal would work better I had a tt pepper bag and was plasticish material

With that being said,doc said he would give me a letter of recommendation for medical marijuana and I asked for my records and sent me to records and they said they were be ready by Thursday… Lol if they would just put the laws in affect that was passed in June… They said that you and your caregiver could have 1 oz. At a time.And you could have 3 mature plant’s 3 seedlings at a time…

4 Likes

I just saw this …I wanted to add that I’m very sorry for loss

Took them 3 years after they voted in the law to get the first dispensary open in my state

1 Like

Hope all moves quickly for your medical marijuana situation, I’ve no idea how any of that works. And I feel so bad for your loss, I’m just not sure how anyone makes it through that, but you seem to be dealing with it as well as possible. I really love that you still share a smoke with your son, and I’m sure he is with you when you do. I’m wishing you best on your grow, and life! Will be following your thread

1 Like

doing good so for got another good rain yesterday and last night

going to mix some nutes and give it a feeding

I don’t like people who withdraw there posts,so you can say whatever… I don’t mind at all… :dragon_face::imp::japanese_ogre::triumph:

If you was in the wrong place then that’s fine to withdraw,j/s …

I would hold off on giving any nutes for awhile. The seedling use nutrients stored in the first set of leaves that appear when it sprouts. They are ready for feeding once these dry up, or fall off. Feeding before just creates potential for burning.

1 Like

Like I said my plants don’t grow like you guys do. Y’all be showing pics of 2 week old plant’s that have 3 set’s of nodes, my second set hasn’t grown out yet lol . Yep I’m a southern guy but got some big city in me also😉… They have spouted but not grown out completely and no beginning 3rd set, was the same as inside. Have any 1 grown afgooey and what is it like?..

1 Like

Soil looks really wet or could just be the flash from camera

1 Like