Ss2442 Grow of 9#H, ZSK & WB

Hey SS i meant to ask you do you take ppm or pH readings at all. I think you need a good runoff reading and that can help you decide on the feeding. Im pretty carefree when it comes to feeding so I’m not the one on advice for that routine. Surely your product has a schedule you can get off line. I usually do like 3 transplant up pottings every plant so it’s new soil each time and then just feed depending on runoff and what she looks like.

Nope I don’t test any ppm or Ph levels. Don’t even know where I would get any of that equipment. I’m sure its very easy to find.
I’ve never known anyone that has tested their soil. Their soil is a garden soil that was fresh almost 4 weeks ago now.
I’ll source out the PPM and PH tester kits.
My plan was since I’m sure my soil had mites it got dumped in the back forty.
I have a large bin that I planned on putting the soil there and mixing it with my compost and that probiotic mixture I found here.
From the reading here I have seen that most people test and it makes it WAY easier to diagnose the issue… data data data…
Can I get that on Amazon or is that a green house purchase.

U can get it on Amazon the have them all different prices I got a ph and tds meter combo

1 Like

Hey sorry Ive been working at my normal job and havent been around.

1 Like

All good …

Advise at your leisure

1 Like

I use rain water but soon I will be running all the water through the life straw filtration system I have as i have a water softener and are on municipal water.

I wasn’t sure if the filtration system would benefit or not but I assume that tester would tell me

1 Like

A lot of people here swear by ro, most definitely hydro guys. I use rain water as well… Usually flush w AC condensate and dehumidifier water… many of people running super soil don’t test either which is awesome if you have your system dialed in like that…

1 Like

I’ll know when I get my soil tester in a week.

Not knowing what I’m doing if I do hit the homeostatic levels for the ladies so they dance well, ill will be happy.
I’ll put up some pics after in a bit as they are still in their dark phase but I didn’t see anymore yellowing or bad leaf tips.
Just have to sit back and let the blurple do its thing i guess.
I added a small amount of water yesterday day as things were a little dry at the top but I opened the bags up to let the soil breath a little.
Is the ideal range for soil the same as in water grow mediums?

Soil is 6.5 - 7 pH tds or ppm will depend on stage of growth and how hungry a plant they are. Some strains eat like pigs others are finicky with the nutes but for the most part but I personally never feed over 1200 ish although usually much less. I’m not a hydro guy but like coco pH is down around 5.5 - 6ish I believe.

1 Like

I like to keep my coco at about 6.0 to 6.2 max

1 Like

Photo update and Pre watering
The big droopy one is the 9lb that started the flowering of the entire tent
Uploading: 20201001_130011.jpg… Uploading: 20201001_125958.jpg… Uploading: 20201001_125944.jpg…

Uploading: 20201001_125857.jpg…

2 Likes

You look like you have them perked up and looking happy, great job, have fun. :blush::dancer::dancer:

2 Likes

Ur girls are looking awesome brother… @CoyoteCody what should the ppms be for my to girls the solo and the bigger one ?

1 Like

Remind me what medium you are in.

@CoyoteCody Soil in all of my girls

Not too sure on soil. I’m in coco. I feed at about 1200 ppms.

hey I’m in a bit of debate with someone…
How long does everyone hang their plants upside down attached to the roots?

1 Like

I chop mine at the base and hang it for about 10 to 14 days. Have not tried with the roots still attached.

1 Like

Did u ever try to reveg the stump or do u just throw it away? Awhile back Recon had some regrowth on a stump. I had never heard of that. I wanna try now! After i chop Jimi down maybe ill put clonex on the stump.

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody. Ohh i thought i was on ur page!! Pls see the question above!