Ss2442 Grow of 9#H, ZSK & WB

I have not yet, but plan on trying soon.

Photo update after some time under the blurples everything seems to have brought something to the dance.
The tall 9lb was very dry hence why shes a little droopier than the last photo set.
I will begin watering her every day with straight water untill she perks back up.
The bloom fertilizer has helped perk them up but no significant size increases. I’m happy they all seem to be moving along from the mites just fine…
If anyone has some hints on helping the taller 9lb perk up and uncurl herself chime in.

How many times does the bloom fertilizer get put into the last 8 weeks of the plant? I’m thinking 2 will be all i get in.
The other thing I’m struggling with is since I sped up the other three by about a month or more do I immediately go into the flowering stage of the grow journals or guidelines or do i get those 4 weeks to pound the food into them to make them explode?

2 Likes

I can’t help u with ur other questions but those leaves alot looked damaged on the hammer so what ever growth comes out will look great but the other stuff won’t pop back most likely

Would you say damaged from the mites or something else?
Should i cut them off and have all the energy in the plant go to the buds?

1 Like

I honestly don’t wanna answer that wrong so I’ll tag a few ppl who can help probably @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @Arrow

1 Like

Here’s the ff feed schedule. You can cut off dead and damaged stuff… the first couple pics are all old damage from the mites right. Also you shouldn’t have to water everyday get use to how much the pots weigh after filling them and judge by that.

2 Likes

I’d they are still mostly green I would leave them.

1 Like

They are which is whats throwing me off she was a little dry so I thought maybe underwater due to the curl more so than the colours…

2 Likes

cheers.

I’m finding that out… due to the size of the containers, and my spinal cord damage I can’t lift every day… i do the finger poke and if its dry by the stem I water… i do try to lift and rotate the bags 180 degrees once a week.

1 Like

This is what the 9lb looks like outside
The upclose of the bud how much longer should it stay outside @Cannabian they have been blanketed 3 times from frost, there is a good chance they will see snow soon.
These have been kinda left to their own devices nothing on too much of a schedule either… i was impressed and pissy at the same time those mites really threw a wrench into this go round

They are from the same tray as my 2 9lbs hammers

Well I would be careful about bringing mites into my home?

I would agree with that i gave them a good pruning while I was there visiting. These folks grew 2 so it can be processed into treats for their pooch. He’s very old and responds well to the other cannabis meds they give him so they are trying to cut cost.

Would you hazard a guess at how much longer they should leave them outside… the hairs are curling and have changed colour I just didn’t and don’t have a device to look microscopicly at them.

There is a thread in here with one of the well known cooks on the site Betty… She is a professional chef and does just a ridiculous amount of cooking w cannibis. Well her dog git sick and she has an entire topic of infusion cbd cooking for the dog or cat I guess…

3 Likes

I will make sure my mother inlaw gets this information thanks so much

1 Like

Photo updates after the last shot of bloom fertilizer and the ladies are dancing and will only receive water for the remainder of the time…

Does anyone use the CO2 diffusers and actually see a difference. I have read a few threads and it appears to me that they have a better affect on sprouts and cuttings…

What are the odds it will give me back a bit if what the mites took out of my ladies?

Uploading: 20201010_103938.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104017.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104035.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104108.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104048.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104123.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104136.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104230.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104247.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104303.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104319.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104412.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104504.jpg… Uploading: 20201010_104601.jpg…

2 Likes

It looks like they have made a spectacular recovery man. Stay on top of precautionary insect measures I’m sure you are and not over watering including soil drenches. Just from my experience is all, I’ve been there I know how defeating it seems at times but kudos they look happy.

1 Like

Do people use those C02 cartridges or diffusers?

I know one person that uses them in seed to sprout phase and swears by them…

I’m curious if it will help give me back some of what the bugs took

Oh @LoCoRock I ha e my soil tester now I will post those in the am after the ladies get their haircut and water.

1 Like

Here is the soil readings soil temp is the same on each container.

3 Likes