Spud's grow indoor tent

Thank you muchly she will be surpized!

3 Likes

These are photo from ILGM.

2 Likes

You should get a birthday card in couple days.

3 Likes

That’s so nice of you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you my b-day was july 27th wifes is Aug 2nd again we tgank you

1 Like

[Uploading: 20220803_141331.jpg…]close ì cut a few stems a day
Todays tent ģròw Skittles up cl @fiz @Graysin @Vahillbilly

3 Likes

You are an amazing person. Just wanted you to know.:v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:

Just catching up Spuds, say happy bday to the misses for us. ( me and misses hillbilly! :heart::v::100::dash::dash:

Only as Father makes me I am dust. I HEAR HIM tellinhg me about plants,people , stuff daily
Thank you i am humbled

1 Like

So u getting cloning a little better dialed in brother or do u mean an up close pic.

Happy birthday to u both may Our Lord Bless you both with better health and be your garden to overflowing.

1 Like

Cloning onhold right now got mt hands full 10 plants going at once . Outside inside up dow in out. Making oil today 25 grams skittles 5 cups olive oyl. Going to by killer. Drops on tounge 4-5 Fly me to the moon
@Aussie_autos @JaneQP @Fieldofdreams @Graysin @Newt @Beginner3400 @Tylersays @Spudgunner

7 Likes

I meant happy bday to yall. Thought I seen a bday cake on your stuff.

1 Like

Are those honeydews or mush melons or what am I seeing thought I seen a butternut squash in there too. Looking good whatever you gots growing.:heart::v::metal::100::dash::dash:

1 Like

Butternut and spaggtgi squash going ape out there

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1: just caught that your a nut!

1 Like

Ma’am I have some California dream beans from ILGM laying around somewhere if you need a few to replace those. Your awesome btw. Sadly not many folks out there that give without any expectations these days. Just makes my heart feel good to see people such as yourself and many others around here who still care about another person. Crap now Im crying hope my wife dont walk in. Lol. @beachglass Just let me know if ya need a B-day card. :v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:

1 Like

If she comes in grab a oinion chop it up. or watch Old Yeller always gets me @Tylersays @Beginner3400 @Underthestairs @Newt @JaneQP @Graysin

4 Likes

Can any of you who have used a trim bin.I just ordered one fron amazon. So I need data on how ,when you use the bin. @Newt@Graysin @JaneQP@VaHillbilly @DrWoo @Deepsix @Fiz @yoshi04cgn @Putz @beachglass videos dont help I learn better from you all

3 Likes

Once your plant is dry enough to trim, I just throw my plant in the bin and start breaking it down. remove all the branches from the main stalk and trim over the mesh screen. The kief falls through naturally into the lower half of the bin.

3 Likes