Spud's grow indoor tent

Looking good

Hey @Spudgunner here is some oil i did today

I have three bottles of oil

2 Likes

Yes I work hard making my sauce not as fast as I was in my younger days. Have to think more.

1 Like

Some would say that’s a good thing :laughing:

2 Likes

How much did you use weed? How did you process it
Looks good! I am collecting all trim, fan leaves from skittles girl as I see her buds get fat

Oh shiź bitz money pox is here in IL. Now watch Biden will lockdown our nation right before eleçtions

You just look at Mrs. Spuds smile

1 Like

I used 14 grams of bud to one ltr of MCT oil i did it in my magic butter machine and i used a tablespoon of lecithin .theres seven grams of gorilla glue and seven grams of purple lemonade

1 Like

Whats the thc %%

The gorilla glue is 27% and the purple lemonade is 24% THC so in total its is around 51% THC

1 Like

Well no wonder my oil has been putting me out like the gas they give you for surgery. Ive been using about two zips per cup of oil.:rofl::rofl::rofl: P.S.A and now you know and knowing is half the battle.:v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash: and my GG#4 only comes in around 22% according to Hi-Grade and all.

1 Like

This oil i made is nice and strong i had two drops under my tongue last night and i was high for about hour and half just on two drops i cant wait to make cookies with this

2 Likes

Drying time skittles a branch or two now cloudlly with amber on the cusp @graysin @Vahillbilly @JaneQP @Newt @Deepsix @bobbydigtal @Beachglass. Today is Mrs. Bday I would kindly ask if anýone would give my mrs. A gift of sour Diesel seeds . I spent my money on her. And forgot to save enough for her most fav bean. If anyone can help I will do anything reasonable a 66 old crippeled up veteran could do. Thank you very much in advance. Oh I am not shy about begging. ILGM :heart: it. @slivaback203

4 Likes

If I had any diesel seeds at all, I’d be happy to send some your way. I’m afraid it’s not in my arsenal. :cry:

Happy bday to the Mrs!

1 Like

No diesel. Sorry. But do tell her I stay hi!

2 Likes

I have a couple sour diesel for you!

2 Likes

just give me some info to get them to u

1 Like

You on Ig

What is lg?

1 Like

Okie dokie
I will get in mail tomorrow

1 Like

you can delete it. I screenshot it