Spud's grow indoor tent

You use it once your bud is dry, and you’re trimming the excess leaves off the buds, getting them ready to cure. The kief will drop down into the lower bin, I put parchment paper in mine to make it easy to transfer the kief.

Making hash pucks is my new favorite thing.

4 Likes

Dont play hockey with them. Now i am a old guy hands used to have 250 psi pressuse grip strengh documented by pysical dept. At the nursing home I was maint.man. so how hard for me now a baggie of diabetic needles is a struggle. A press of some kind easy enough for like a kids hand strengh?

I use a pollen press. I have really serious arthritis of both thumb bases which gives me huge problems with grip.

My press cost under $20 and when it’s as full as I like, I toss it into the toaster oven with the pressed kief still in it, and that decarbs it. 5 minutes at 225, remove the press from the oven, loosen the pressure for a minute, then tighten it again, back in toaster over. Repeat for a total of 3 times.

I’ll grab some pictures. Easier from the phone.

2 Likes

The only thing that I added to the press was little circles of parchment paper to keep the Puck from sticking.

4 Likes

Cool both my thumbs are arthusised up years of mechcanic/machist/OTR/my whole body was my tool I could carry car transmissions by myself/lift 250lbs like nothing stronģ like bull now ache all ove Mr. ÒA moved in and I dont meanovereaters anoymous. Failed back fusion but I cam walk for 19 years in pain 24/7 bùt growing weed learning all about which strains help with our pain. I am fasintated with the choices. How we all can dail in right to what ails us!

3 Likes

Sorry brother I don’t use one

1 Like

@Graysin the purplehaze looks like preflower t to me she is different i took two shots. Plus look @me living high on the hog
Gòldèñ joint holder. @Vahillbilly @Newt @ beachglass

2 Likes

@Fitme @Fiz @Graysin @VaHillbilly @Underthestairs þhis is LSD 4 Weeks veg Skittles showing more amber I AM REFRAINING A FEW MORE DAYS.CHOP CHOP GI jist a few more days “My Pericious!”.@JaneQP @Capt_Janeway

2 Likes

This is whst happens when you (me) smoke a joint laced whash and oil. Ok forgive me all of you. A few of you of which I am way to outside my space ship tonight. Some @Fiz @Nicky @beachglass @noddykitty1 @slivaback203 @Graysin @Underthestairs @Spudgunner @Tylersays @JaneQP

SO THANK YOU GREATLY ! from major tom Please someone step forward

2 Likes

See the mail came filled with surpises today

3 Likes

Always nice to get suprises.:wink:

It was @beachglass i believe :wink:

1 Like

@beachglass did you send the birthday card? The man smashed them both poor things.

1 Like

Ok in two days the gìrls are 5-6 weeks old 2 look pre-flower and they growed like2-3 inches. I HARVESTED 99% of skittles left a few buds just to see if she might reveg a 3rd time

Ì am running the lights @ 54.6whý?

@JaneQP @Audiofreak @Vahillbilly @fiz @Graysin @Putz

@spudeater65 - I don’t have any Sour Diesel, but I do have New York City diesel from ILGM and I’m sure a few other Diesel strains if you’d be interested in some beans.
I’d be very happy to help out if you and the better half(LOL!) want to give some other Diesels a try!

If I’m not around here, you know where else I G hanging! LOL!

2 Likes

Well all my tent girls Purple Haze has decided to turn on her flowers buds. She is lime green with narrow leaves.

ThThe others are deep green and growing well. The veggies are from our garden! @Graysin @Fiz @Beginner3400 @Deepsix @Vahillbilly @Tylersays @Newt @JaneQP

6 Likes

Looking good bro!!

Keep on strokin’!!

1 Like

Looks good!

1 Like

I looked up PH its a Sativa I thought so. The way she looks @Deepsix @Tylersays @Underthestairs @Beginner3400
@Graysin funny a year ago I would have had no clue

3 Likes

My PH wouldn’t stay right the entire grow think it had something to do with the FFOF seen other people with the same issue