Sour diesel autoflower 1st grow

@MeEasy @PP3121 I can wait another week. This is week 12 of the cycle 11 for one plant. Yes those are from the various bud sites around the plant. My wife will be sad im pushing it back since she wants to start this years outside vegetables.

What you could do is select a small bud that looks to be at the progression you desire. Do a quick dry and sample it. Mind you, the taste will not be the best, but if it gives you the medicinal effects desired, than you can begin with a staged harvest - top buds usual mature first. This gives you more light and energy to the lower buds.

Chopped them down Saturday. They could have used another week but the fungus gnat infestation was becoming destructive. Lessons learned from the first grow. I’ll post how much after trim.

1 Like

Dang gnats! I’m trying to keep them in check as well! Have about 2-3 weeks.

Keep posted. A good quality cure will help tremendously.

@PP3121 mosquito bits is the answer for gnats, but don’t put them in the pots as directed. Soak about a cap full of them per gallon of water filter them out and use the water like you normally would. Wait for a week and do it again then again every time you see more than a couple in a day. I don’t think they’ll ever be completely gone but after a couple doses of what I call bit juice they will be under control 4sure. I’ve used alot of different things said to work and some have helped but nothing compared to using bit juice

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L9Q1J3T/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B08L9Q1J3T&pd_rd_w=931CS&pf_rd_p=4269e1a0-a218-4fbd-9748-1cd337d2f2a5&pd_rd_wg=j1xWB&pf_rd_r=HCAWG02GVRRD42RWAFRJ&pd_rd_r=1f461b41-4d39-42a6-a55c-eee475c52231&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExUjE3RTY5Nkc5NklKJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjM5ODI2MVIwVE1UMTA5MU1KNSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwOTE4ODU3MU5DSVFQV0szWkpZNiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

1 Like

That is outstanding! :+1:t3:

I have that very product. Used in my first grow because gnats were a much bigger issue. This grow I have tied to be mite protective with the yellow sticky traps. Amazing how many of those buggers (excuse the pun) greet trapped on them.

I will be sure to give it a go on the next grow. I think with 2-3 weeks left, I might get by.

Wish I could give multiple likes!!

2 Likes

I wish I had thought of this because it is amazing but I was searching for something to fight the gnat bastards and found a video of a lady that showed me bit juice (I did come up with the name lol) anyways I tried it the next day because I had some bits that I had given up on and I’m telling you one treatment and they were 95% gone (I kept the yellow sticky traps to catch the adults) after three times I didn’t have to do it again until the next grow. Good luck :deciduous_tree: :sunglasses: grow on

2 Likes

I think I’m about 3 weeks out, but only second grow so really don’t know three timing yet.

Would you treat at this late stage? Any impact on taste, smoothness, etc…?

I’m not saying it will hurt you but I stopped using it after about 6th week of flower. It’s supposed to be safe to swim in water treated with the stuff on the mosquito bits, but doesn’t say anything about smoking it

1 Like

I think I’m going to ride it out and just stick with the yellow glue traps (excuse the pun).

1of 4 down 32g. This was my smallest plant I had. Others should be ready tomorrow

3 Likes