Skunk strain auto's

Hope you get back on your feet soon brother… :beers::crossed_fingers:

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: my sweet zombie auto seed was a dud so i have a red super skunk auto that just hit the soil … she produced a 1/2 inch tail soaking in water in less than 48hrs… sounds like good genetics to me… we’ll see in a couple days :eyes:

1 Like

Thanks @anon1893985 I’m recovered and can lift things now, but for the last week got hit with a case of the snotgoblins, and with me, always goes to the lungs. Only getting an hour or two “sleep” per night for the last few night, hacking crap up and keeping the fam awake. Self banished myself to the couch. But I’m getting better, dunno if it was Corona or not, not bothering to get tested, I stay mostly at home and almost over it now. Bummer is haven’t been able to have a puff for a week now.

Hoping you are feeling better, that sucks getting hit by an ambulance. The wife and I almost hit one 3 or so years ago, it ran a red with no lights or sirens around midnight. Came from our left, we almost t-boned him! Stopped about 3 feet from his passenger’s door, the other paramedic looked like he shit himself!

Stay strong, and medicated! :muscle:

Thanks bro i feel like the walking dead on them new meds… all i want to do is sleep… well my brother i hope you geta feeling better soon Lord knows you need it… I have a saying i stick with about my health… as long as I can make it to the potty and wipe my own butt I’m doing ok … I’ll have relief soon enough… thanks for the advice and take care

Yeah, I sorta know how you feel. When they blew up my colon during a routine colonoscopy, they woke me up to get me to sign a disclaimer, even tho they had me on fentanyl and I wasn’t legally allowed to sign any documents. I remember him asking me if I had a problem with being given blood, I told him to do whatever he had to do to keep me alive and not have to shit in a bag. The doc that fixed me was great, took a 3" section out and patched it together perfectly, no leaks!

That’s freakin Awesome bro :clap::pray:

@OGIncognito remember there are teeth in the other end of that cat!!!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I’ve seen them a few times :love_you_gesture:

Poor wittle titty i mean kitty :smiley_cat::eyes::thinking:

I have been following no problem brother hope you get to feeling better soon…

looking great

Thanks for the kind words and motivation :pray:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…what a difference a day can make… well this is only 14hrs after a good watering and 4hrs sleep for her…

4 Likes

Yep you are right time and rest works wonders for plants and us. Nice…

For an auto she sure is getting massive and now stands at 28 inches tall

1 Like

That’s a good thing she can carry more weight… :v:

Btw did i mention that this is my 1st ever indoor grow :thinking:

2 Likes

Thought I’d ask your opinion on opening up the bottom of Sweetie… i see so many little flowering sights on the inside of her but don’t think it’s worth the effort of keeping then… I’d rather her effort go to the bigger flowering sights midway up… here’s a pic or two… 1st week of flower imho… @MeEasy

2 Likes

She’s growing at an alarming rate she’s now 7 inches from my sf1000d she actually grew an inch today while talking to y’all :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wuts up @beachglass how’s it growin for ya…? All good i hope… :hugs::muscle::pray:

1 Like