Skunk strain auto's

Cool those limbs say midway up or so are really putting on new growth all turning upwards towards the light :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

She’s officially 24 inches tall and 24 inches wide still just a growin away :flushed:

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of time to think and this is what I’ve come up with to give Sweetie a fightin chance to turn out great :+1: the light is $129.99 and the tent is $69.99 not bad

1 Like

My entire order came to $269. Fans filter ductwork light tent i say it’s a cheap for now …win win … :trophy::v::muscle::money_mouth_face::partying_face::notes::dancer::beers::eyes::smoking::dash::heart_eyes: i will use my existing 6" exhaust fan in new tent… so big savings there all thanks to one of my well respected grow buddies… :pray:

2 Likes

We say whose F**king this cat, you just hold the tail :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Looking phenomenal Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

what-he-said-look-up

2 Likes

Haha lmao that’s hilarious so i take it y’all approve :rofl:

1 Like

@OGIncognito well I’ve eaten a few cats in my day so as long as you shave it first I guess this cats getting skinned lmao. Y’all f#ckers are AWESOME!!! :rofl::joy::laughing:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: ad long as we get there, it all comes the same :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

The new ac is in and she’s now at a comfortable 75°

3 Likes

Right on brother :+1:
d6cf8363c463dd2e682d0f65927f3922

1 Like

Day 39 she now stands at 27 inches .

3 Likes

What is the best material to use in the bottom of the pots for drainage…? I use limestone/rocks…

@anon1893985 I use lava rock at the bottom of all my plants and wife’s planters, tomatoes and sweet peas. They hold a bit of water but still allow a lot of air in there.

She looks great Coon :+1: and those are nice little hedgehogs you have there :grinning: :hedgehog: :partying_face:

Hey @Spudgunner thanks for the info… hope all is well :pray:

Thanks my brother Easy :pray: I’ve been down these last few days but i did look in on her earlier that’s when i took the pics… it’ll be sweet when i get her in the bigger tent and stronger light… she should really be able to stack up some buds then :muscle::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@nmgeo can’t remember whether i sent invite or not lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like