Skunk strain auto's

First time grower to auto’s… I’m sticking with the skunk auto’s… it was my all time favorite growing up…

5 Likes

Popped up out of the soil on may 18.

3 Likes

Transplanted in 10g fabric pots in their forever home june 2nd

4 Likes

June 6th they love the fox farm and happy frog with extra perlite… i added hay to to top to keep the microbes happy

5 Likes

There looking good keep it up

1 Like

June 12th and plants are growing at an alarming rate… these 2 pics are 15hrs apart

6 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: @MidwestGuy

1 Like

Nicely done Brother! Good to see you starting a journal :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Wow! they look great, nice and green! Will this be an all organic grow ? well done :+1: :grin:

1 Like

Ahhh. The ladies look magnificent :heart_eyes:
nrK4xuZ4PzUl2EcdAY

3 Likes

Yes sir @Dave101 I’m trying to keep it simple as some of my brother growers has taught me…

2 Likes

Thank you @beachglass i have some dr. Dust coming in any day now and that will definitely kickum in da ass… lol

2 Likes

June 14th lmao plants gone wild

The runt is not putting out anymore leaves

2 Likes

That’s earth dust not dr.

1 Like

@OGIncognito hey my brother glad to see you found my lil grow journal… please let me know if you see anything unusual in my plants… much appreciated :pray:

1 Like

Looking great :relaxed: Just wanted to let you know that you have some really great people helping you out! Good luck :crossed_fingers:

@Tdevine yes sir i do and i can’t thank them enough…:muscle:

1 Like

Guess I’m going to be a Sir today! :rofl::yum: Lol! Thanks for responding! They have been helping me from day one and now I’ve finally reached week 8 (day 8 since switched to flower) and everything is going great so far! I’m so excited!

2 Likes

@Tdevine lmao sry i take it your a Ma’am. :thinking:

1 Like