Six Bucket Fill Drain Hydro Test

Same, I’m really excited this time around! They’re very compact, but I feel like they’re going to fatten up nicely and yield a great batch of meds. :grin:

2 Likes

Looking good! You can remove those dead/dying leaves now too!

I only remove fallen leaves. The plant is still taking nutes from those yellow ones. It looks ugly, but I guess letting her eat herself is the best thing to do?

2 Likes

Picture 3 looks what I would consider normal decay for late flower where the whole leaf turns yellow. And they should decay starting on the bottom leaves and working towards the top. What is odd is that the other pictures show decay from the tips while the center of the leaf is still green. Looks like you had a slight nute burn on some of the plants.

Looking at the symptom checker, looks like potassium def or zinc def. I dont grow in soil so check with dirt growers.

You may want to do a quick flush and add fresh nutes as recommended for this week of flower.

Sorry I couldn’t help more. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is a fill drain hydro system. Once I noticed what looked to be nute burn, I changed out the res and dropped the PPM way down. They’re still losing leaves in the same way.

2 Likes

Sorry my bad, I should have noticed by the title what you are growing in.

So by looking at these pictures yours most resembles potassium def.

Your PH looks good for uptake of potassium.

ph%20range

The leaves that are already burned will never look normal again so I either remove them or cut off the dead spots so you can tell how your plants are progressing.

2 Likes

I can’t offer much as far as what’s wrong. I’m in soil and only know enough to be dangerous. Could be heat or light stress. But odd that it’s only in a few areas. So I don’t think it’s that. @MAXHeadRoom has a point that it’s getting later in flower and a few leaves could just be decaying. @WillyJ ?

1 Like

Sounds like a flush is in order @3high5you
You can have a salt build up whatvtyoe of nutrients arevyou ising synthetic or organic

2 Likes

if you have done that,then waiting is your best bet…
diagnosing problems/fixing nutrient problems is like driving on ice…
you do not want to over steer into a bigger problem…
it will work out,those plants are strong and rooted well i expect them to recover… @3high5you

5 Likes

I agree with @MAXHeadRoom on the slight nute burn you said they get plenty of cal-mag… how much how often? To much can be a problem also…I’m not a hydro guy but if you’ve made adjustments and removed the damaged leaves like @BIGE says just watch and wait…otherwise she looks good she’s gonna make it :+1:

2 Likes

@Donaldj can you assist here
Sorry @3high5you I didn’t realize your a hydro guy i tagged dj in

1 Like

I tried to carry the ladies up for a photo shoot, but the buds are too dense now for me to move them!

The leaves are still dying off and I can’t seem to stop it. I’m thinking maybe the roots were burned really badly when I raised the nute level too high. Oddly enough, the Super Skunk is still going strong and shows no dying leaves.

I’ve only got a couple weeks left til harvest, so I’m gonna just let them finish up as best they can and not mess about any longer.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed the tag earlier but appears you have everything back on track ?

2 Likes

Im jealous :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah the thing is with the directions they dont tell you your set up has to be like this to run nutrients like this or for a smaller set up use this amount

1 Like

Nice haul and great job on trimming those buds!

1 Like

you left some leafs,try veg again…lol
clone city! sorry i have cloning on the brain!

1 Like

Nice looking buds all jarred up!

2 Likes