Silvaback’s 1st journey

@Tylersays So they might stretch a bit now with recharge and get stronger. Since we both use same stuff ima break it down why I added recharge to my nutrition.

If it improves my girls results I will use from now 1 in flowering and for the last 2 weeks of flushing ima use fish s&&&.

For the veg girls I will also add fish s&&& to the Jack’s 321. Here’s were they got me.

I have samples from both will see if i go all in

3 Likes

Yea I’m hoping it will help my soil strengthen them and better yields

4 Likes

Yeah - I wish I had used the Mammoth P I’m using on half the clones and half without.
Could there be a better way to compare? Exact same genetics from the exact same plant, treated the exact same way otherwise? I think that would be the best way to compare anything weed related.

Yeah - that’s how Mammoth got me…supposedly though the Mammoth P is all about microbes that help break down and feed phosphorus to the plants, which is the most consumed nute during flowering.
Supposedly the University of Colorado tested it and verified a 16% increase in yields. LOL! OK…

Next clone grow I will do half and half just to see if we can tell a difference.
It’ll be easy enough to do and see.

HGE!!!

1 Like

The girls look marvelous my friend :v:

1 Like

happy-turkey-day-charlie-brown

8 Likes

24 hours later after using Recharge I see some improvements.

21 Likes

@Getfocsd this is my journal welcome aboard sir. My ladies are in 3 gallon fabric pots. I’m using Bar Harbor Blend soil from coast of maine and feeding them Jack’s 321 and just started using Recharge also as of yesterday.

3 Likes

everything is just so damn beautiful

4 Likes

what up ! i was checking out the closeups and your tric’s look all milky . question - did you start your flower count down from the 12/12 flip or at the (10-14 days later) when you started seeing pistols ?
recharge is a great product and you cant go wrong by using it , if it is in your budget . I DO use it .
Every thing is looking great keep it up . happy :turkey: day .
:alien: Happy Growing

2 Likes

Thanks fellas. I believe they started flowering 20days after the flip. It’s up here done where… Hopefully it will be s great harvest

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 i was just wondering when you started your flower weeks countdown . if you started counting at 20 days after 12/12 flip you could be a-lot farther along than you think . i start count at 12/12/ flip . so in my record-book that would put you at week 7 of flower if you think that you are at week 4.

2 Likes

I started it when flower actually started showing. So today should b end of end week 5. Not really paying attention on the weeks yet still got plenty timev2 go

4 Likes

they just looked awfully milky to me so you could be at end of week - 8 and need to be keeping close eye on those tric’s at this point… good luck .

2 Likes

I just got lucky on trichomes they not that far apart I wished. The purple haze went 11 weeks outside.

1 Like

@alienofasoul whenever I get back home I will take trichomes pictures. But if the indoor purple haze is anything like the outdoor she will take 11 12 weeks

2 Likes

My weekly video update

5 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

Thank u sir

1 Like

Today the girls are ending week 5 of flower. I also defoliaded them for the last time before harvest.

48 hour after using Recharge shot.

Kourtney K.

Megan Good.

Halle Berry

@alienofasoul heres the trichomes pictures which is only the sugar leaves I still have plenty of time left.

@ReelOfishalTrees I used the note 10 for it. Good call didn’t even have 2 find my wifi camera

21 Likes

The ladies are looking sweet nice work :ok_hand::v:

2 Likes