Silvaback’s 1st journey

I guess ima buy every strain with Berry on it. @Tylersays look at this beauty

4 Likes

:star_struck: your girls is looking frosty.

Early lemon berry by Ethos, I’m super happy with the genetics, going to grow one next grow along with Cherry Gar-see-ya also a ethos design :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you sir… love all the tags btw let’s get @kaptain3d luck so maybe we win 1…

@Dennis62 I keep hearing about ethos

3 Likes

Yum! Looks awesome!

I can’t wait to get my next grow going…I’ve got to make a damn decision! LOL!

2 Likes

Those fall colors look beautiful!

1 Like

I buy seeds from seedcellar here in USA ethos genetics are one breaders, all super frosty, hell they don’t even tell much info like indica /sativa thc content, they say total cannabinoids.

1 Like

I actually have them saved in my bookmarks but it say’s call for payment options. What are the payment options, if you don’t mind me asking.
They had a few strains I was interested in.

2 Likes

I order online then send m.o. easy for me just takes a week or so. Not sure about other methods.

2 Likes

That Lilac Diesel and Citradelic Sunset look good man!!
Like I need more beans! :joy:

2 Likes

Man ima have 2 those strains from them do look amazing. I got slow down right now on the seed department

2 Likes

Yes I just figured out I got 5 years of grows in seeds lol… only 45, but 3 at a time :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got 9 strains right now and am looking every day at others :rofl:

2 Likes

Funny you should mention…
I was trying to decide what to drop next just recently…

It took more than a page LOL!

The Barney’s Farm are the ones in transit. Ugg!

3 Likes

Haha I have over 10 strains for photos and 6 strains of autos only the autos and 5 photos are feminized. I like the regular seeds so far I noticed they grow the best and quicker

3 Likes

12 strains photos, gave away all my autos except for one. I have one regular photo but am afraid of having a male screw up my 2 plant or 3 grow, if I do 2 and one is male I got one plant taking 14 to 16 weeks, maybe as a 3rd, as long as I can keep 2 lol but I’ve heard regs are better.

1 Like

That purple is so gorgeous!! Great work on those girls.

1 Like

So from all 4 regulars seeds that I have grown so far i have a estimate of 6 to 9 weeks to show sex. That’s not bad since I try 2 sprout all the seeds at the same time and transplant them. I just plant 3 to 4 more in case they are males. This run around I only found 1 male the Gorilla Grip that was Serena Williams. Which ended up been great 4 me and allowed these girls 2 stretch out nicely.

@ReelOfishalTrees thank you but I really don’t know at I did on this 1

3 Likes

Looking beautiful :star_struck: my friend. The girls are starting to plump up a little. Come on ladies Halle a future BOM contender.

1 Like

Thank you. Only Meagan Good can compete Halle came from smans freebies

3 Likes