Silvaback’s 1st journey

The few weeks I’ve had the munchkin inside she has boomed. Outside is fun cuz it’s outside, but there’s a lot more to pay attention to, a lot more tending to and a looooot more dxxx bugs!

1 Like

Thank you sir. You guys know how 2 make so 1 feel good 4 sure.

@Borderryan22 it’s really crazy outside they had more freedom 2 stretch and the sun but indoor they are really stacking up and giving me crazy amounts of color.

1 Like

Just saw your BOM entry and I just had to stop by and say that, that entry belongs in the high times magazine… for real! :clap::clap::clap:beautiful man!

4 Likes

:point_up_2:agreed. Great work!

5 Likes

You don’t have 2 lie mam. I really appreciate it :pray: hopefully she has a chance a lot of great competitors.

@Low your blue dream so much better man. Hopefully I will have another chance 2 compete in January with Meagan Good

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say that. Lol. They are all different!

3 Likes

Definitely glad I entered. It seems since I joined ILGM the contest been getting tougher and tougher

5 Likes

It’s pretty intimidating. We all have a chance though

5 Likes

No need to lie your pic speaks for itself! The competition is fierce tho. I know I would never have the guts to enter lol good luck sir!

2 Likes

Kinda want Navyvet 2 win so he can retire but at the same time I’m like damn can 1 of the crew win

1 Like

Thank you. I entered more 2 show new growers what the community can help you achieve. If it wasn’t 4 u guys she wouldn’t had looked like that

4 Likes

Just killing it.

2 Likes

I wish you had to put something in for scale.
I took photography is school. There are tricks to making things look bigger and better than they actually are.
A Bic lighter don’t lie!
Not knocking any entry at all - especially Silvas - he’s the man! And they all look good!
But still it would be nice to have a basis of comparison.

1 Like

I’m just glad 2 be among great competition and the way Meagan Good is looking I will be able 2 enter again another month and try my luck.

Some people want colors and others want frost and that’s what my lady has 2 offer alot of frost so I hope I come top 5

2 Likes

I just wanna start by saying :astonished: :scream: I really love Meagan Good.

Got use 1 of my idols lyrics 4 this 1. (4 my ogs in the forum its J.cole)

Would you believe me if I said I’m in love?
Baby, I want you to want me
Would you believe me if I said I’m in love?
Baby, I want ya

Kourtney K.

Halle Berry turning herself into Storm :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Awesome man

Thank you. I feel like a photographer every time I open the tent something new is going on blueberry got orange hairs and the purple haze is actually giving me some color. Toxic Weekend stinks and is so frosty

2 Likes

All the things I thought lol. Love the colors

Your ladies gonna be crazy. U r growing bushes in a closet

1 Like

Amazing to me too, I love these plants, this was my prettiest plant it was a lemon berry

10 Likes